Here's the tent guys. I'll upload individual pics tomorrow

IMG_0079.JPG

Do any of the buds look ready? I'd have probably already been plucking them off and smoking them by now :rofl:

Do any of the buds look ready? I'd have probably already been plucking them off and smoking them by now :rofl:
Haha I have been tempted. Really tempted but I've resisted. The bushy super skunk had some fat buds but she's still trying to put on weight and the tall super skunk is still only developing bud. I want them down asap but I know I need too push the plants as far as I can to get that perfect yield. I'm feeding them later so I'll upload some closeup pics when I take them outta the tent

IMG_0083.JPG
Here are some pictures of the bushy skunk. She's getting fat but there are some branches that are really thin which are trying to grow some bud. So I put some growth nutes in with the feed to see if she deveopls thicker branches and therefore develop bigger buds. But the colas she has develop are looking good. I think she has four altogether.

IMG_0082.JPG

IMG_0083.JPG

IMG_0084.JPG

IMG_0085.JPG

And here are some pics of the really tall super skunk. She's huge but still in the early stages of budding. Hopefully she'll be a monster!!!

IMG_0086.JPG

IMG_0087.JPG

Also, my fast and vast are looking decent too and so is my dark purple. I'll get some pics of them up soon!

Attachments

• IMG_0081.JPG
    IMG_0081.JPG
    134.5 KB · Views: 58
By all accords the super skunk is 45 days flowering. So using my GCSE in mathematics I believe she'll be ready to come down on roughly the 8th November

Looking very frosty mate! Have you cut out N alltogether?
I think the buds on that super skunk are going to be dense as!! You can tell by the way those single leafs are forming right at the stem that there will only be a little bit of them poking out when there is a big fat bud on there :p
Are you thinking of stripping all the lower branches or leaving it el natural ;)

Back