The dark purple is showing some colour. Apologies for the pic. I'll take better ones on feeding day
IMG_0053.JPG

Last edited:
Here's the fast and vast. I bit the bullet and gave them some pk13/14. Maybe I should have left it another week or so before I introduced though but time will tell if I made the wrong decision. Also the roots have forced their way out of the side of the fabric pot. Is this something I should be worried about?
IMG_0057.JPG

IMG_0058.JPG

IMG_0059.JPG

IMG_0060.JPG

IMG_0061.JPG

Here's the fast and vast. I bit the bullet and gave them some pk13/14. Maybe I should have left it another week or so before I introduced though but time will tell if I made the wrong decision. Also the roots have forced their way out of the side of the fabric pot. Is this something I should be worried about?
View attachment 644075
View attachment 644076
View attachment 644077
View attachment 644078
View attachment 644079
The plants look great!!!
:pass:

I didn't think that was supposed to happen with the fabric pots though. It may just be they are very vigorous. Idk if it's something to be worried about, but I wonder why that happened.

Last edited:
View attachment 644075
View attachment 644076
View attachment 644077
View attachment 644078
View attachment 644079
I have read that it's common for roots to poke out of the fabric pots, and that they get air pruned which is healthier for them that being stuck with nowhere to go.
"Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to air in the absence of high humidity. The roots are effectively “burned” off, causing the plant to constantly produce new and healthy branching roots. If roots are not exposed to air, they continue to grow around the container in a constricted pattern."
That's what the almighty Google said haha

Tent update: one super skunk has swapped places with the fast and vast for more light penetration. The super skunk in the middle left is huge now. Measured last night at 5' 9". Surely that's some sort of record for the strain, right?

IMG_0062.JPG

I have read that it's common for roots to poke out of the fabric pots, and that they get air pruned which is healthier for them that being stuck with nowhere to go.
"Air pruning happens naturally when roots are exposed to air in the absence of high humidity. The roots are effectively “burned” off, causing the plant to constantly produce new and healthy branching roots. If roots are not exposed to air, they continue to grow around the container in a constricted pattern."
That's what the almighty Google said haha
Ha... Yeah I get all that. I mean, I use them. Not just for cannabis. I thought the pruning was supposed to occur on the inside of the pot?

Tent update: one super skunk has swapped places with the fast and vast for more light penetration. The super skunk in the middle left is huge now. Measured last night at 5' 9". Surely that's some sort of record for the strain, right?

View attachment 644380
I don't know if it's a record, but its AWESOME!!!!!!
:d5:

She's bigger than me!

Back