It's all been a learning curve man. Every time I think I've found a solution to the problem I find a better one after I've bought a new fan etc. That life tho yeah? Haha.
First grow is ALWAYS a learning curve. Trust me, I made lots of mistakes in my first grow but you live and learn. Your next grow will be the best because you'll have more knowledge, you'll have all the right equipment setup. It'll be a breeze! [emoji106]

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
New setup. What do u guys think? I think she's looking pretty nifty ha! Apologies for the lights being on
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg
image.jpeg

My phone went nuts and only uploaded the one pic. I'll post new ones tomorrow

Literally posted the same pic about 20 times lol! [emoji23][emoji23]
Yeah I know Ai. I selected four different ones and it decided to post the same one 20 times :baked: (maybe I shouldn't have had a smoke)

Yeah I know Ai. I selected four different ones and it decided to post the same one 20 times :baked: (maybe I shouldn't have had a smoke)
Lol!! Never mind. Look forward to seeing the pics tomorrow.

@THCHERO just a quick question. Do u use calmag throughout the whole grow?

Yeah. I do. [emoji106]
Sweet as mate! I can't thank you enough for your input mate you've been a true gentleman. Hopefully now I'll see some improvement by the morning. Cheers squire!

Sweet as mate! I can't thank you enough for your input mate you've been a true gentleman. Hopefully now I'll see some improvement by the morning. Cheers squire!
You're welcs buddy! [emoji106]

Back