I love my cool
It's all been a learning curve man. Every time I think I've found a solution to the problem I find a better one after I've bought a new fan etc. That life tho yeah? Haha.
Join the club of spending started out told myself 400.00 a 1,000.00 later I felt comfortable that I could pull this off that amount is for everything to grow 6 plants.
When you get the extra cash the cool tubes can be picked up for 50.00 I wanted a cooled hood and will get one I was just out of cash.
Do you leave your light at that height or just to the pic? Are set up is close my tent is 4x4 you have a awesome exhaust fan it should be sucking that out. Is the room it's in hot? I hope you get it all worked out I just went thru this just remember when it's worked out you won:frog:

I love my cool

Join the club of spending started out told myself 400.00 a 1,000.00 later I felt comfortable that I could pull this off that amount is for everything to grow 6 plants.
When you get the extra cash the cool tubes can be picked up for 50.00 I wanted a cooled hood and will get one I was just out of cash.
Do you leave your light at that height or just to the pic? Are set up is close my tent is 4x4 you have a awesome exhaust fan it should be sucking that out. Is the room it's in hot? I hope you get it all worked out I just went thru this just remember when it's worked out you won:frog:
Yeah it all mounts up fast man. Yeah my light is right at the top of the tent and my plants are on the floor.

image.jpeg
New setup with lights off

Yeah it all mounts up fast man. Yeah my light is right at the top of the tent and my plants are on the floor.
Same as mine, helps them stretch for the light and they will grow bigger this way. My temps are 26°c today. Loving the cooler weather!

Same as mine, helps them stretch for the light and they will grow bigger this way. My temps are 26°c today. Loving the cooler weather!
Mine has stayed 28 throughout the night now they're on 26 too with the lights out

image.jpeg
image.jpeg
Best investment I've bought is a high velocity fan (120watter) helps suck the air from outside through the window. Room cools down mega fast!

703484ef73d80625ba0600fdb362c79a.jpg

I got one of those too. I got it hanging up blowing down on to the big plants. Because it's so high up it gives about 4/5 plants a nice breeze

How on earth did you hang that? Mine weighs a tonne. It's 20".

I see mines a 16". I just tuck the prop for the fan over the tent poles

Back