I have it here just no idea how much to use if I needed it I'm trying to not use any bottle chemicals this grow.

Thanks that's were I will start if needed I'm hoping not much ph problems with less chemicals

image.jpeg
New intake fan. I'm gonna feed the duct outside to bring in some fresh air. If this won't sort my temp issue out nothing will!

Do you have that bulb in a hood or cool tube I live in the south were it's running 90 this time of year it's starting to cool off but I could only grow maybe 2 months a year with out my cool tube I'm going to up grade to a nice air cooled hood with out the glass you lose a lot of lumens with that glass but for now that cool tube rocks I can keep light at 8 inch's if I wanted I tried with out the tube like not get my temps below 86 now it runs 76-78 at 750 watts I won't hardly ever get to run it on 1,000 without extra ac

To be honest I think if your temps are below 30°c you will be alright. My plants haven't showed any signs of heat stress or stunting and I've had temps up to 33°c before my cooltube. Now I have my cooltube it stays at a nice temp between 27°c - 29°c

I don't have a cool tube guys nor have I got the funds now haha. I got three fans for blowing the babies about, an intake for fresh air and the out take which I'll attach a filter too tomorrow. I'm gonna have a chill for five then feed them, I managed to borrow a ph pen of a mate so they can have have calmag tonight. When I'm done feeding I'll upload a new pic of the setup
@THCHERO @SouthCarolinaYardDog

I don't have a cool tube guys nor have I got the funds now haha. I got three fans for blowing the babies about, an intake for fresh air and the out take which I'll attach a filter too tomorrow. I'm gonna have a chill for five then feed them, I managed to borrow a ph pen of a mate so they can have have calmag tonight. When I'm done feeding I'll upload a new pic of the setup
@THCHERO @SouthCarolinaYardDog
Wicked! Look forward to it. May be in the future you can invest in a cooltube. They're worth it.

Wicked! Look forward to it. May be in the future you can invest in a cooltube. They're worth it.
It's all been a learning curve man. Every time I think I've found a solution to the problem I find a better one after I've bought a new fan etc. That life tho yeah? Haha.

Back