Might want to test your PH runoff as well as there could be a nute lockout. You want it between 6.5 - 7.0 [emoji106]

Might want to test your PH runoff as well as there could be a nute lockout. You want it between 6.5 - 7.0 [emoji106]
Yeah for sure man. There's a good grow shop near to where I live so I'm gonna go up there in the morning get some calmag, ph up/down, water ph tester and an extra intake fan. Hopefully this will sort my problem out and I can get over the slow growth I've had in all my plants

Yeah for sure man. There's a good grow shop near to where I live so I'm gonna go up there in the morning get some calmag, ph up/down, water ph tester and an extra intake fan. Hopefully this will sort my problem out and I can get over the slow growth I've had in all my plants
PH up and PH down... I just use pure lime or lemon juice to lower my PH - luckily I never need to raise my PH. Never had any issues using lime or lemon juice although some people might disagree, but it works for me. PH tester is vital, calmag is vital. Slow growth can also be caused by poor genetics. I am growing Dark Purple Auto by Delicious Seeds and it's 2 weeks on Thursday. It has 3 sets of leaves but it's miniature lol where as my Purple Auto by Original Sensible is just over 2 weeks and triple the size of the Dark Purple. Probably a good strain if you're wanting to do a micro grow inside a computer case! Lol. It was a freebie so, what the heck! [emoji106][emoji38]

image.jpeg
PH up and PH down... I just use pure lime or lemon juice to lower my PH - luckily I never need to raise my PH. Never had any issues using lime or lemon juice although some people might disagree, but it works for me. PH tester is vital, calmag is vital. Slow growth can also be caused by poor genetics. I am growing Dark Purple Auto by Delicious Seeds and it's 2 weeks on Thursday. It has 3 sets of leaves but it's miniature lol where as my Purple Auto by Original Sensible is just over 2 weeks and triple the size of the Dark Purple. Probably a good strain if you're wanting to do a micro grow inside a computer case! Lol. It was a freebie so, what the heck! [emoji106][emoji38]
Ah cool I didn't think of using lemon juice to lower ph. You mean like a lemon jif yeah? It's funny you should say your growing a delicious dark purple. My misses is doing an experiment on one of them. We had that strain as a freebie too. Chances are me and you bought from the site.
image.jpeg
She's using a lucky charms pot and soil from the garden and growing it in the bedroom window haha.

Let's just hope it turns out better than her Venus flytraps

View attachment 627816
Ah cool I didn't think of using lemon juice to lower ph. You mean like a lemon jif yeah? It's funny you should say your growing a delicious dark purple. My misses is doing an experiment on one of them. We had that strain as a freebie too. Chances are me and you bought from the site.View attachment 627813 She's using a lucky charms pot and soil from the garden and growing it in the bedroom window haha.

Let's just hope it turns out better than her Venus flytraps
LOL! Love that she's growing it in the window and there's me growing it under a 400w bulb! Haha.

Yeah. I use JIF lemon juice. Works really well for me, never had a nute lockout. Leaves are always nice, green and healthy.

LOL! Love that she's growing it in the window and there's me growing it under a 400w bulb! Haha.

Yeah. I use JIF lemon juice. Works really well for me, never had a nute lockout. Leaves are always nice, green and healthy.

Sweet. I'm gonna do that then mate. It'll save me a couple quid like! Nice one bro!

Sweet. I'm gonna do that then mate. It'll save me a couple quid like! Nice one bro!
Yep! It's inexpensive, works great as you only usually need a couple ml to your nutes and water. Keep it in the fridge once you open it though and give it a good shake before you use it! [emoji106][emoji106]

Update: just got everything I need today apart from a liquid ph test which should arrive by Friday. I'm gonna feed my ladies straight water today because they all need a drink and I'll add calmag come the weekend. I'll update new pics if anything changes by then

I'm growing organic I've read that was used to lower pH but had not found anyone who used it till now thanks its good to know it works so good without problems

I'm growing organic I've read that was used to lower pH but had not found anyone who used it till now thanks its good to know it works so good without problems
Yeah. There's not a spec of deficiency on my monster semi's. I swear by pure lemon/lime juice to reduce PH. Cheap and efficient!

Back