CAlmag seems to be doing the trick! fed them all again last and this morning the yellowness in the fast and vast has decreased and I can see new growth emerging in the Sweet Devil! The amnesia has developed a few leaves too but she still has hardly any stem. on the other hand the super skunk is growing rapidly. I check on the ladies 2/3 times a day and they look bigger every time. they are both also starting to smell so I might have to install the filter within the next couple of days.
Told you!! [emoji106][emoji6]

-----------
Follow my current journals!

Auto Purple by OS
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/54433/

Dark Purple Auto by DS
https://www.autoflower.org/index.php?threads/54346/

@THCHERO I would agree about the first three or four weeks being slow the longest of your life:pass:we will all smoke one with you and wait.
It really is lol! But once they get going they grow FAST! First weeks they are establishing a root system. It looks like nothing is happening but it is, just under the ground lol!

@Lactoseluke how's the grow going? Not heard much from you lately! [emoji106]

hey guys and @THCHERO all is going really, really well with me. Sorry for my blackout lately. My phone decided to break on me but I'm getting the sucker fixed on Friday so I'll be uploading new pics then. Just so you guys know, my two Super Skunk are coming along brilliantly!! Both are big but the one is bushy as fuck! both are also starting to bud so I introduced some PK 13/14 on the last feed. All the other are doing great too! but unfortunately it looks like my Sweet Big Devil isn't gonna make it. But at least I still got seven plants going strong. Just a quick query, I'm thinking of adding BIg Bug to the nute regime in a week or so. does anyone have any opinions on this?

Peace out fellas!

hey guys and @THCHERO all is going really, really well with me. Sorry for my blackout lately. My phone decided to break on me but I'm getting the sucker fixed on Friday so I'll be uploading new pics then. Just so you guys know, my two Super Skunk are coming along brilliantly!! Both are big but the one is bushy as fuck! both are also starting to bud so I introduced some PK 13/14 on the last feed. All the other are doing great too! but unfortunately it looks like my Sweet Big Devil isn't gonna make it. But at least I still got seven plants going strong. Just a quick query, I'm thinking of adding BIg Bug to the nute regime in a week or so. does anyone have any opinions on this?

Peace out fellas!
I have no experience not using it. I use it. I get big buds.
IMG_20160919_125214.jpg

Back