IMG_0008.JPG
IMG_0009.JPG
Here's the garden so far. I foolishly over watered one of the super skunk last night but she'll pull through

They're look great mate! Well done. Sorry to hear about Dark Devil. I guess I won't be buying that seed for a future grow!
Thanks mate! I wouldn't say no too the strain per se. I did have some serious temp issues at the start of the grow. Maybe the strain isn't as hardy as my other ones

Thanks mate! I wouldn't say no too the strain per se. I did have some serious temp issues at the start of the grow. Maybe the strain isn't as hardy as my other ones
Very true. I may give it a shot however, I'm focusing on low THC and CBD rich strains at the moment. Just germed a Haze Auto CBD by DinaFem.

Here's the super skunk now at around the 6 weeks mark. They're both coming along nicely. I'm just waiting on these buds to get nice and fat now! Hopefully I can push these babies another 4 weeks. What do you guys think?

Attachments

• IMG_0015.JPG
    IMG_0015.JPG
    142.7 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0016.JPG
    IMG_0016.JPG
    110 KB · Views: 62
  • IMG_0017.JPG
    IMG_0017.JPG
    156.2 KB · Views: 64
  • IMG_0018.JPG
    IMG_0018.JPG
    94.1 KB · Views: 69
  • IMG_0019.JPG
    IMG_0019.JPG
    107.5 KB · Views: 65
  • IMG_0020.JPG
    IMG_0020.JPG
    126.5 KB · Views: 67
  • IMG_0021.JPG
    IMG_0021.JPG
    112.9 KB · Views: 68
Co that's good to know. Cheers mate! Do u think I can get away with trimming off the fan leaves now too get more light exposure to the buds? It should I just leave it?
I think, if you want to, go for it.I would try not to take to many. Tuck leaves, when possible. Those leaves are so big, you could probly get away with trimming the fingers, for light penetration. They look great.

I think, if you want to, go for it.I would try not to take to many. Tuck leaves, when possible. Those leaves are so big, you could probly get away with trimming the fingers, for light penetration. They look great.
Thanks a lot mate. It's feeding day today so I'll try tucking them if I can. I think I might leave it another week or so before I trim any fan leaves then. I don't wanna stress the plants too much

Back