No improvements with my plants. I'm praying they get better soon

No improvements with my plants. I'm praying they get better soon
They will. You will see the improvements in the new growth, the older growth won't change that much. [emoji106]

They will. You will see the improvements in the new growth, the older growth won't change that much. [emoji106]
I hope so mate. My pots a drying out so I might have too feed them again tomorrow. If nothing changes by Monday in gonna put two more seeds down just so im gauranteed some sort of return

I hope so mate. My pots a drying out so I might have too feed them again tomorrow. If nothing changes by Monday in gonna put two more seeds down just so im gauranteed some sort of return
I think you're over worrying bud. Give them some time, they will pull through. If the pot is dry then they're hungry. That's a good thing! Means their root system is working correctly. [emoji106][emoji106]

I think you're over worrying bud. Give them some time, they will pull through. If the pot is dry then they're hungry. That's a good thing! Means their root system is working correctly. [emoji106][emoji106]
Yeah I guess your right man. It's just that I've put so much money into this I'm stressing that if I have a little return it'll all be for nothing ya know

You will do fine I just finished my first I got 10 oz I was very happy I would have been happy with anything as long as they lived I know I'm going to get better as I do more grows autos are pretty awesome at giving back so far I've dropped a grand on everything all I want is to be able to take care of me I will be happy I need at least 7 oz to last between grows I really want to grow organic so I'm running it this way this time I will be lucky to get anything being my second grow first organic grow but I will learn and sadly due without smoke as I do I refuse to buy .

Just a quick update guys, tho this isn't about autos. I've got a dr krippling bud bud bling tingz seed that I had free so I've decided to put it in a small plastic pot and start to grow it on the window sill. I'm not expecting much from it. It's just a little experiment I thought would be fun too do. If I get any results from it I'll upload pics just as long as I'm not breaking any AFN rules by doing so because it's obviously not an auto.

CAlmag seems to be doing the trick! fed them all again last and this morning the yellowness in the fast and vast has decreased and I can see new growth emerging in the Sweet Devil! The amnesia has developed a few leaves too but she still has hardly any stem. on the other hand the super skunk is growing rapidly. I check on the ladies 2/3 times a day and they look bigger every time. they are both also starting to smell so I might have to install the filter within the next couple of days.

Back