Hello Old Friend! Was harvesting a couple AP plants this afternoon and was searching for some drying tips when across AFN I came. THought I would swing in and say hello. Hope all is well considering the circumstances. I've been "working from home" for well over a month now and fairly isolated in my bunker. Going to catch up on this thread and take a look at your progress!! I just harvested a mazar and a FB pineapple express! A bit of the FTailing going on but trichs galore on this PE main cola. Best of luck going forward @Nosias

IMG_8049.JPG

So good you looked me up. Sorry to say but 4 of the ladies had lockout due to 6.7 PH. Oh well, my time was due for another back one. OMG how do you grow them like that !!!!!! Just a lovely bud, dude. I am pondering what to do. Cut and start over or stay the course.

We are both retired so we are hunkered down. Like I say All I have to do is smoke all day and do it again. So glad you took the time. Hope all of yours are and will continue to be so.

Well the ladies have survived. They now have the cutest little leaves and buds. They make you think I grew them in a shot glass. Their color is coming back and buds are forming. In spite of all of this good news I will stop posting weekly pictures of them.

I will start another 6 ladies. I am waiting for the UPS to drop off 4 additional 2.2 gal pots. This way I will have a total of 6 of the 2.2 gal sized pots. So on the next 4 ladies I will see is less coco is better. I mean to say that the 6 ladies that are stunted well they all have roots just growing from the top of the Root Riot and down into the wet coco. Seems like a good place to grow.

BTY The times will never be the same. Now this can be good or could be bad. Either way we will adapted as we did 65 million years ago.

Last edited:
Today is
May 10, 2020 14 days old

1 - DUTCH PASSION: ULTIMATE
2 - FAST BUDS: SIX SHOOTER
3 - FAST BUDS: G-14
4 - BARNEY’S FARM: MALANA BOMB
5 - LINDA SEEDS: FAT BLUEBERRY/SWEET SEEDS (unknown)
6 - LINDA SEEDS: PURPLE KUSH

It has been awhile since I posted. I do feel that I need to close this thread and start a new one. I have gotten a new Budget Grow Lights board. I have 2 ladies from these 6 who will be ok. The failure in this grow was me, again. The seeds all popped and I just did not take good care of them. It happens so I will start a new thread today.

Stay tuned.

Last edited:
Today is
May 31, 2020 77 days old Six Shooter is 56 days old

I thought it would be good to show how these 7 ladies are getting on. Again, these ladies were all burned up/out by too high of a PH. It went to 6.6 and they were done. I had a decision to make on these ladies. Pull 'em or keep 'em. I am more than a bit invested in them, as well as in all of my ladies.

Cannabis is a weed. I tried to kill them but they are stronger than me. They, like all natural things, just want to survive to reproduce. The ladies are small most are barely 1 foot tall but the budding is going swell. I am unable to take the ladies out of the tent for their individual shoots. Well it is too much work bending over and the lifting.

So take a look and see good things happening here. Please ignore the green ladies in the front. :baked:
DSC_0073.jpeg

DSC_0078.jpeg

DSC_0089.jpeg

DSC_0080.jpeg

DSC_0075.jpeg

DSC_0077.jpeg

DSC_0081.jpeg

DSC_0082.jpeg

DSC_0090.jpeg

DSC_0091.jpeg

DSC_0098.jpeg

DSC_0096.jpeg

Today is June 7. The ladies are 84 days old Six Shooter is 62 days old

These ladies have shown me again that they can recover from what I throw at them. They are starting week 12.
Again let me be clear this grow does not in any way reflect errors on the side of the breeders. This was all on me. :face:

I have found that they take longer to fatten buds and be ready for harvest after taking some major abuse. All but Six Shooter will be ready in a week or so by the looks of the trichomes.
I will watch them closely from here on out.

Photo on 6-6-20 at 9.48 AM.jpg

Group shot ...ignore the other ladies who are looking green.
DSC_0104.jpeg

FAST BUDS: SIX SHOOTER.
DSC_0108.jpeg

DSC_0109.jpeg

LINDA SEEDS: PURPLE KUSH
DSC_0110.jpeg

DSC_0111.jpeg

DUTCH PASSION: ULTIMATE
DSC_0112.jpeg

BARNEY’S FARM: MALANA BOMB

DSC_0115.jpeg

DSC_0116.jpeg

FAST BUDS: G-14
DSC_0117.jpeg

DSC_0118.jpeg

LINDA SEEDS: FAT BLUEBERRY/SWEET SEEDS (unknown) Sweet Seeds lady is taking up most of the grow area on left.
DSC_0132.jpeg

DSC_0130.jpeg

DSC_0131.jpeg

Thanks for dropping by

Back