Today I turned on the pump and filled the rez with 12 liters of water. I used 3 grams of MC, 1.5 gram of Sweet Candy as well as 2 grams of Cal/Mg.

Stay safe

Hey Nosias. I will ride along with you on this one as well. I manage a commercial laundry and we process about 65000 lbs of hospital linen daily. So i have to be at work. If you do not need to be out please do not risk your health or the health of you friends and families. This too shall pass just burn one and wait it out..........

For doing smaller pots with autopots, I found rolling the tops down on fabric pots works a treat. Just find cloth pots whose bottoms fit in your trays, and fold them to whatever volume you want. In my grow, I had reduced the large pots to ~3gallons by folding them down, and those were still bigger than the plants seemed to need.

Good luck with the grows, and stay safe peeps.

Hey Nosias. I will ride along with you on this one as well. I manage a commercial laundry and we process about 65000 lbs of hospital linen daily. So i have to be at work. If you do not need to be out please do not risk your health or the health of you friends and families. This too shall pass just burn one and wait it out..........
We have been self isolating since March 1st here at home. You, too, take care.

Today is
April 13, 2019 21 days old

1 - DUTCH PASSION: ULTIMATE
2 - FAST BUDS: SIX SHOOTER
3 - FAST BUDS: G-14
4 - BARNEY’S FARM: MALANA BOMB
5 - LINDA SEEDS: FAT BLUEBERRY
5.1 - SWEET SEEDS (unknown)
6 - LINDA SEEDS: PURPLE KUSH

Happy Monday to my family of green out there, where ever you may all be.

Yesterday the 4 big ladies were 3 weeks old. I am pleased that on the first 3 weeks of this grow I seemed to have managed to feed them enough but not too much. Very Pleased indeed.

1586785687874.png

There are 4 ladies 3 weeks old. Sweet Seeds mystery lady who shares the pot with Fat Blueberry is 2 weeks old and Six Shooter is 1 week old. At last I have all six AutoPots growing healthy.

The ladies are now getting the light they need. I have had success with just using the 400 ChilLED light but as it can only gives me the 400 watts. So I have added another 550 watts by buying off craigslist some older led lights. This should net me 900 watts from the wall.

I filled the rez today with 12 liters. I used 4.75 grams of Mc2, 3.0 grams of Sweet Candy and 3 grams of Cal/Mg. This is only 75% of the listed recommended dose for seedlings. So far this path has seemed to be what I had been missing from my other 5 grows. The only lady not on the rez and air dome at this time is Six Shooter. I feed her a liter of nutes by hand today with 0.40 of Mc2 and 0.25 Sweet Candy and 1.0 gram of Cal/Mg.

I have started to use cal/mg with all of my feedings. All other Mc2 grows did not need it though the ladies were on the green limey side of the visual spectrum. So far by using a little Cal/Mg they are all a great Ireland Green. So I will continue using it. It appears to have helped.

Here we go:

DSC_9999.jpeg

DSC_9984.jpeg

1 - DUTCH PASSION: ULTIMATE This lady was in my first grow and I am happy to have her dance for me again :dancer:

DSC_9985.jpeg

2 - FAST BUDS: SIX SHOOTER She too was in my first grow and I have a couple of people who love this lady. She is one week old.
DSC_9990.jpeg

3 - FAST BUDS: G-14 This is my first grow with this strain. She has been a easy lady to sprout and grow.
DSC_9987.jpeg

4 - BARNEY’S FARM: MALANA BOMB First time for her in the tent. Another nice lady from Barney's Farm.

DSC_9994.jpeg

5 - LINDA SEEDS: FAT BLUEBERRY I was not sure if she would correct her small deformity but she has :biggrin:. So there are two ladies behind door number 5. She is the one bent over in the pot. She is a newbie to the tent.
DSC_9991.jpeg

5.1 - SWEET SEEDS (unknown) She is from a Sweet Seeds variety pack of 10. Thus she is unknown strain. Tall lady in the corner.
DSC_9992.jpeg

6 - LINDA SEEDS: PURPLE KUSH She is also a newbie to the tent. She cost 3.00 E or $3.26. Nice nice nice. Biggest lady.
DSC_9995.jpeg

Thanks for taking your time to look. Any questions let me know. Any comment, just remember I am a very sensitive fellow.
So everyone be safe and think of the others before you do something silly.

I used some large pebbles at the bottom when I was low on coco to raise the plants roots a little higher.
Incidentally I use12l airports now, girls roots grow throughout (primary and secondary) so I consider them a great fit for autos.
Good luck

Wont the half pot block light from around the lower part of plant?

Back