Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Mate the crack is strong. Totally indica. Like a large bat to the back of my head every time lol. I am allowed to say I am impressed by my own weed? :shrug:

Mate the crack is strong. Totally indica. Like a large bat to the back of my head every time lol. I am allowed to say I am impressed by my own weed? :shrug:

OFC u are .... thats kindda the whole point :bighug:... why else would you do it... I freaking love peoples reactions , after the first few puffs... when their eyes widen usually followed by WOW that's strong, or yes i can feel it :vibe:

OFC u are .... thats kindda the whole point :bighug:... why else would you do it... I freaking love peoples reactions , after the first few puffs... when their eyes widen usually followed by WOW that's strong, or yes i can feel it :vibe:

That's what I wanted to say. :biggrin:

auxin thats the stuff :pass: major hormone like testo in humans .. auxin is what "points" our plant thwards "sun" ... actually a lack of auxin causes bend towards light ... :pass::bighug:

time for a JAY :eyebrows:
The auxins accumulate at points of movement, so the phototropic effect occurs as auxin accumulates in the shadow.

92F510AA-D01F-4457-A2DE-EF35964B262E-11595-00000DDC096FB3DC.png

Ironically....

Organic soil amendment techniques to deal with ground contamination! Hahaha it did make me laugh. I recognised half the words from on here! But could not comprehend :dizzy:
I only know what they thaught me here.

I have ended up minimizing soil ammendments. The Lightmix is fine and the Big nute line takes care of every need. Now, I only add epsom salt for the magnesium and bat poo for the phosphate.

This grow is without silica supplement and I can see the stems and branches are weaker when not adding Liquid Silicon during veg phase.

Ironically....

Organic soil amendment techniques to deal with ground contamination! Hahaha it did make me laugh. I recognised half the words from on here! But could not comprehend :dizzy:
....and my contamination is not in the ground. I have/had bug contamination, but I also gas my flowers like a crazy nazi. Pesticides are great!
To fight spider mites, one needs attack them with two different poisons. The mites have a tendency to become resistant to pesticides and that can cause development of a super spider mite living in our precious farms.

I only know what they thaught me here.

I have ended up minimizing soil ammendments. The Lightmix is fine and the Big nute line takes care of every need. Now, I only add epsom salt for the magnesium and bat poo for the phosphate.

This grow is without silica supplement and I can see the stems and branches are weaker when not adding Liquid Silicon during veg phase.

You need cobs then Doc. Lovely fat strong stems.

Back