Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

can u take lesson again? ie online... here in dk once u enroll in lectures u get lots of perks ... ie any lecture is also online :pass: im also passing this one to @Dr. Babnik :shooty:

Same here mate. I could take lesson a million times over and not understand. It's beyond my mental capacity at my age. No more room up top :chimp:

I can't believe that training!! I couldn't bring myself to do it yet. I like them as they are for the minute. I in no way mean anything negative towards training plants, I just like the natural look.

However, if you've got the skills then train away buddy :bow:

Organic soil amendment techniques to deal with ground contamination!
What contamination would be first question ? ..

there are several oil eating bacteria ... and with something like human waste .. just deploying a rootzone 3x3 cleans a family

I can't believe that training!! I couldn't bring myself to do it yet. I like them as they are for the minute. I in no way mean anything negative towards training plants, I just like the natural look.

However, if you've got the skills then train away buddy :bow:

i will make no comment on this .... but im commenting anyway ... what you are doing atm is telling your girl .... u have to play goalie .. thats all i have been taught ... please teach not only that one spot ... haha :pighug:

Oil eaters were part of the lecture mate. Too much chemistry. I am too dumb.

I am happy with my one sport girls. No need for them to be trained other than leaf tucking. They are happy and I am happy :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

Oil eaters were part of the lecture mate. Too much chemistry. I am too dumb.

I am happy with my one sport girls. No need for them to be trained other than leaf tucking. They are happy and I am happy :d5: :cheers: :vibe:

then we will leave the oil eaters alone .. and marvell at wonders of the autoflowering cannabis plant :pass::bighug::vibe:..

Back