Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

She is amazing! Literally a salad bowl of buds! lol! When she's well into flowering she's gonna look ridiculously bud laden! Never seen one like it mate. Awesome :pass: :d5: :baby:

I can't believe how many bud sites she has! :biggrin:

m8 ... I am like :jawdrop: here aswell ... i have never grown anything like this :crying: ... im just hoping that I am able to provide light and nutrients enough for so many budsites :haha: atm i having a hard time thinking a month ahead ... your's are a no brainer with cobs and all .. :cheers: no sunday feelings here : :vibe:

m8 ... I am like :jawdrop: here aswell ... i have never grown anything like this :crying: ... im just hoping that I am able to provide light and nutrients enough for so many budsites :haha: atm i having a hard time thinking a month ahead ... your's are a no brainer with cobs and all .. :cheers: no sunday feelings here : :vibe:

I honestly think thats the most bud sites per area of plant I've ever seen mate! :d5:

Oh man I am struggling to imagine mine will mature enough to be big fat buds. I can't see a few weeks ahead either.

Sour crack is starting to give me faith though as her nugs are solid. Totally different to my first attempt.

Also The Doc advised me to up my Grow and Bloom nutes so I have. That should help the Alien along. She smells awesome mate!

Brie end of Day 13 :

DSC_0030a.JPG

She has been ponytailed :bighug:

Back