Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Brie day 11 :

DSC_0027a.JPG
DSC_0030.JPG

Brie is doing the Usaine Bolt pose in the bottom photo mate :d5:

haha... well hopefully she will perform like him aswell, but i do predict a photo finish ;)

i would like a big girl this time around ... both the Alien and the GG#'s seems so small compared to first grow ... hopefully they will make up for it with quality buds :pop:

haha... well hopefully she will perform like him aswell, but i do predict a photo finish ;)

i would like a big girl this time around ... both the Alien and the GG#'s seems so small compared to first grow ... hopefully they will make up for it with quality buds :pop:

My Alien has stolen some of your Alien's height! :muahaha:

My last lot were dwarves and I was hoping for a bit more height this time. In fact I wanted 60cm and last time I looked my Alien had stalled at ......... 59cm ffs!!!!!! lol

My Alien has stolen some of your Alien's height! :muahaha:

My last lot were dwarves and I was hoping for a bit more height this time. In fact I wanted 60cm and last time I looked my Alien had stalled at ......... 59cm ffs!!!!!! lol

thats like saying i thought my penis was 24cm but i just measured and it's only 23½ cm :crying::rofl: :naughtystep:

:woody:

looking good,nice perpetual thing going on to.dont need huge harvests with plants getting chopped at regular intervals,but its nice to have a big one now and again.
a lil song for ya

:pighug:

Back