Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

@Slowmo Well, I finally made it here to your indoor show. Only read the first couple of pages, then skipped through to here. Subbed from here on out though.
Very healthy looking plants you have there my friend. Love the OGs. Looking forward also seeing and hearing a report on the Sour Bubbly. I have some photo Sour Bubble and several crosses.

@hippy71 Glad to meet ya in here.

Peace

Very healthy looking plants you have there my friend. Love the OGs. Looking forward also seeing and hearing a report on the Sour Bubbly. I have some photo Sour Bubble and several crosses.

Welcome :pass:

glad u skipped 100+ pages, lots of rambling :haha:

SB is grown as a potential hash plant ..

zenseed's OG K is one plant i would like to give a another go... i messed up the first 2 big time ... but killer smoke

Last edited:
The Gorilla is so trying to steal the show : 66cm tall 84cm wide this morning :headbang:
Untitled.jpg

@Slowmo Well, I finally made it here to your indoor show. Only read the first couple of pages, then skipped through to here. Subbed from here on out though.

@hippy71 Glad to meet ya in here.

Peace

Same to you brother :pass:

Back