Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

i have just started 5 of the Think Different x Haze cross on saturday for outdoor this summer ... the testers i have germmed so far seems very vigourous :vibe:

i hoping @Yeatster finds enough surplus over the summer to try his aswell :bighug:
TDx haze sounds like a monster in the makeing are these some home brew seeds ?

Last edited:
Auto Gorilla OG this morn :
AGOG.jpg

that haze looks great any ideas which strain of haze it is

i can only trace back to 2015 when i grew a random seed from Christiania (my very first auto) ... sativa dom ... this caught some random pollen (most likely industial hemp) .. and produced 4 seeds

in 2016 that became 3 males and one female .. best male was kept and the female is the one in the photo :pass:

thats intresting so you reckon a lil bee or something found his way from a hemp plant to your auto and pollinated her ?

thats intresting so you reckon a lil bee or something found his way from a hemp plant to your auto and pollinated her ?

that or i brought home some pollen from Chris .. but first senario most likely .. since the female f1 was smoked by MS patient with good success :vibe:

today 1x ShortStuff Gorilla OG, 1x Mephisto Sour Bubbly and 2 x Portal auto Reg Mix went into water :headbang:

no bees involved , only wind m8 :cheers:

Back