Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Untitled1.jpg

All stems removed and big buds are broken up.. no mold here :headbang:

Last edited:
Nice one mate congratulations. That's bloody good considering the issues you had with her. Would be good without issues.

With your training skills and cobs, popcorn will be a thing of the past mate [emoji3]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Nice one mate congratulations. That's bloody good considering the issues you had with her. Would be good without issues.

With your training skills and cobs, popcorn will be a thing of the past mate
emoji3.png

I hope so :pighug: popcorn for bubble is nice, but buds better :crying:

I have just realised, this is the first organic tric's i have smoked @Dr. Babnik

I like it very much, already smokes really nice with a 3 day dry :drool: ... no sharp edges here

now i just realised AvT will get 10 days of cobs ... damn that is gonna be good :shooty:

scissor hash is kicking my brain atm :pass:

this took a long time to write :dizzy: :rofl:

I hope so :pighug: popcorn for bubble is nice, but buds better :crying:

I have just realised, this is the first organic tric's i have smoked @Dr. Babnik

I like it very much, already smokes really nice with a 3 day dry :drool: ... no sharp edges here

now i just realised AvT will get 10 days of cobs ... damn that is gonna be good :shooty:

scissor hash is kicking my brain atm :pass:

this took a long time to write :dizzy: :rofl:

Hahahaha! I can't bloody wait to smoke AvT. Mine is looking really happy after topping. No noticeable affect on her.

How is you AGOG mate??? Have you started a thread?

I think I may have killed another bean!! WTF :shrug: I think that airpot is cursed lol.

One good side to the possible death..... I will be able to plant a mephisto cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese bean!!! :bighug: :pighug: :worship: :vibe:

How is you AGOG mate??? Have you started a thread?

small, no
I think I may have killed another bean!! WTF :shrug: I think that airpot is cursed lol.

One good side to the possible death..... I will be able to plant a mephisto cheeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeese bean!!! :bighug: :pighug: :worship: :vibe:

i killed Heisenbeg S... skywalker is doing good... hopefully dragon babbies soon :eyebrows:

small, no

i killed Heisenbeg S... skywalker is doing good... hopefully dragon babbies soon :eyebrows:

I have to choose between NCH and Stilton for next one mate. I think it may have to be Stilton but NCH also looks the bees knees.

You're definitely getting me interested in these dragons. Have read up a bit, but need to do more research. They sound pretty awesome.

I have to choose between NCH and Stilton for next one mate. I think it may have to be Stilton but NCH also looks the bees knees.

for me it would have to be stilton m8 .. looks so good ... will be getting some on proper release

You're definitely getting me interested in these dragons. Have read up a bit, but need to do more research. They sound pretty awesome.

anything that is based on DC has my vote ... Deep Chunck the best indica ever imo ...

u can easily breed for a good size plant... baseline quality is alot harder :thumbsup:

Last edited:
I think Stilton is available now mate.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Back