Indoor This will be a Slowmo Grow

Two weeks more?

i was thinking monday day 70 ;) .. plenty of amber deep inside bud ... just looked in scope .. :drool:

but she is still packing on weight, just luksus from now on ... mark agreed with me on harvest day 70-72

and my jars are almost empty :crying: that always speed things up :cheers:

i was thinking monday day 70 ;) .. plenty of amber deep inside bud ... just looked in scope .. :drool:

but she is still packing on weight, just luksus from now on ... mark agreed with me on harvest day 70-72

and my jars are almost empty :crying: that always speed things up :cheers:
This time I try not speeding, but follow the Gospel according to @tripaholic88.

:bow:
i have cut test bud into tiny buds to help quick dry ... i will tell over the weekend if she needs to go longer :eyebrows: :pass:

...and you never know what happens when I've smoked the samples. I may be happy with the product.

This time I try not speeding, but follow the Gospel according to @tripaholic88.
me personally i would give that one some more time @Slowmo, alot of clear trichs in there you can see how shiny the buds are glistening. harvesting now would result in a more sativa like high and a shorter duration of the high since the THC and Terpines have yet to fully develop. your buds wont have the terps it should either resulting in less smelling buds because in my opinion alot of the terps form during the maturation process of the glands

me personally i would give that one some more time @Slowmo, alot of clear trichs in there you can see how shiny the buds are glistening. harvesting now would result in a more sativa like high and a shorter duration of the high since the THC and Terpines have yet to fully develop. your buds wont have the terps it should either resulting in less smelling buds because in my opinion alot of the terps form during the maturation process of the glands

I will try to restrain myself and keep the her alive awhile yet :pass:

I will try to restrain myself and keep the her alive awhile yet :pass:
your patience will pay off my friend! who doesnt want more potent/smelly buds?!?!? you have nothing to lose and everything to gain by letting her go another 10-14 days, trust me:pass:

P
what is a micrograf ?

I topped Black Jack last night :pighug:

both Skywalker and HS are confirmed above ground this morning :cheers:
Picture taken via a microscope.

Hmmm...so the warning against topping of autos is just s myth?

Back