New Grower This is a true story

Thank you very much .......here's a couple of pics of my seedstockers northern lights clone and its mother
40785e6611c5151136b092b59688fba3.jpg
b72873db05b40928f8d789055ccb3fe1.jpg

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
Top quality keep at it mate all happy plants, and all autos awsome;)

Top quality keep at it mate all happy plants, and all autos awsome;)
Nearly all autos the massive thing in the back is my first attempt at a photo ,i was told it was an auto cali orange but it wasnt an auto so a partition went up and triggered it after 100 + days

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

This is one of the top 10 journals on AFN! I love this stuff!

:slap:
I am with ya on that one pop. Wow. An this is some eye opening shit right here. I think I might play around with this. Because if you can get a whole nother plant out of the cloned top then topping autos would be viable as hell. Because it looks like the plant isn’t on the same biological flowering timer as the Mother plant and that the flowering is being influenced by the growth variables and environment. Definitely some great work here my friend.

They seem to reset the biological clock when they start rooting. My first was a critical + clone in early stages of flower. It started throwing single leaves from the bud like a revegged photo bud does.....I've had them finish a month+ behind mum

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk

They seem to reset the biological clock when they start rooting. My first was a critical + clone in early stages of flower. It started throwing single leaves from the bud like a revegged photo bud does.....I've had them finish a month+ behind mum

Sent from my KYOCERA-C6742 using Tapatalk
That is pretty sweet. And the buds fill out n swell up like mum

Certainly worth the space to test it on a couple of clones! And hsbb might be one of the better strains to try it on. We need a side by side of Indice Dom and Sativa Dom strains and see which takes to cloning better. You got lots of space......... lol!

It’s too cool not to try lol. I am thinkin my hbbss might be the donor.

Certainly worth the space to test it on a couple of clones! And hsbb might be one of the better strains to try it on. We need a side by side of Indice Dom and Sativa Dom strains and see which takes to cloning better. You got lots of space......... lol!
I don’t have as much any more now that I had to move off the Dream Farm into a house. But I still have enough space to try cloning a couple lol

Back