New Grower This is a true story

I haven't in the past wile .....stupid I know.....I'm just waiting till they swell right up and a couple of rough micro pics.....dodgy as fck but u can usually see amber if its there......FCK it Amazon here I come....its the only thing I need

Sent from my 9001X using Tapatalk
"It's the only thing I need"........ £700 later.

Sent from my SM-T800 using Tapatalk

"It's the only thing I need"........ £700 later.

Been there done that........those days are long gone for me,i once went away offshore and was doing a project motorbike......came home to find that between ebay and amazon 2800 pounds..........so lessons learned there haha ........bike looked good though

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

Been there done that........those days are long gone for me,i once went away offshore and was doing a project motorbike......came home to find that between ebay and amazon 2800 pounds..........so lessons learned there haha ........bike looked good though

First led I bought started off as a cfl lamp!

First led I bought started off as a cfl lamp!

I know im gonna end up going cob as i do love to have toys ,but its just not feasible at the moment and once i start that then comes hydro blah blah blah .........im just gonna hang off and wait as ive been sorting out my best mate for nowt and he has offered to make a cob for me after xmas .....good thing with him is it wont cost me anything ........i like a world where what goes around comes around[emoji111]

Northern lights clone ,doing fine developing some fine branches and stretching away fine
ee4c633593f0efba54af7e3fc3571f99.jpg

Cool thread mate well done;) iv messed with this topic and succesfully cloned an auto before and it grew quite big but i binned it as was an experiment.i may have to try again and flower 1 out.see alot of interest in here quality.people eager to learn the true auto limits just awsome.top work as i say cool thread well done;) happy growing every1;)

Cool thread mate well done;) iv messed with this topic and succesfully cloned an auto before and it grew quite big but i binned it as was an experiment.i may have to try again and flower 1 out.see alot of interest in here quality.people eager to learn the true auto limits just awsome.top work as i say cool thread well done;) happy growing every1;)
Thank you very much .......here's a couple of pics of my seedstockers northern lights clone and its mother
40785e6611c5151136b092b59688fba3.jpg
b72873db05b40928f8d789055ccb3fe1.jpg

Back