Dutch Passion Think differnet, Auto Durban Poison - Autopot - LED

So guys, it happened to me like so many others here. Have to shut down my grow immediately, cant even smoke at home from today, or at all.
I'm so lost. My life has been a roller coster up till this point, mosly a bad one at that. When for the first time in my life have something that helps me through the day and "function" in society, it gets taken away.
Not only the smoke, but the garden. It's been the only thing I find joy in, this past year.
I'm lost and sad, if I can I will be back. But I can't move in the foreseeable future, and I can't grow here.
Thanks to all of you who took the time and help me, I really appricate it!

Best of luck eveyone! :greenthumb:

I really feel for you man, im the same way. I have a very hard time functioning in this money worshipping society, i tried living in a national forest for a few months, but got really lonely. I dont know what ill do if i cant grow anymore, and im truly sorry this happened to you. Im putting my will into the universe that things will change for you for the better. Hope you are doing ok

aww man. another one bites the dust. wherever you are mate i hope life sorts itself out for you. keep your chin up pal

Back