Dutch Passion Think differnet, Auto Durban Poison - Autopot - LED

Looks very good PickleRick. I'm using 5 L/pm of air in each pot and it seems to work fine. You can give the girls a couple of bottomfeeds and then start the system. You might need to give a few more top-feeds or a mix of the two for some days but then shes off... The quicker the girls get instant access to water and feed the better it is. I would have start the airdome and bottomfeed on TD today.

Looks very good PickleRick. I'm using 5 L/pm of air in each pot and it seems to work fine. You can give the girls a couple of bottomfeeds and then start the system. You might need to give a few more top-feeds or a mix of the two for some days but then shes off... The quicker the girls get instant access to water and feed the better it is. I would have start the airdome and bottomfeed on TD today.
do you guys run the pumps all the time or on a timer setup ???:pass:

So guys, it happened to me like so many others here. Have to shut down my grow immediately, cant even smoke at home from today, or at all.
I'm so lost. My life has been a roller coster up till this point, mosly a bad one at that. When for the first time in my life have something that helps me through the day and "function" in society, it gets taken away.
Not only the smoke, but the garden. It's been the only thing I find joy in, this past year.
I'm lost and sad, if I can I will be back. But I can't move in the foreseeable future, and I can't grow here.
Thanks to all of you who took the time and help me, I really appricate it!

Best of luck eveyone! :greenthumb:

Well, that wasn't the best of news. I really feel for you man. Hope you get it together and back on your feet. AFN is always here if you sort it out. :pass::smokeout:

So guys, it happened to me like so many others here. Have to shut down my grow immediately, cant even smoke at home from today, or at all.
I'm so lost. My life has been a roller coster up till this point, mosly a bad one at that. When for the first time in my life have something that helps me through the day and "function" in society, it gets taken away.
Not only the smoke, but the garden. It's been the only thing I find joy in, this past year.
I'm lost and sad, if I can I will be back. But I can't move in the foreseeable future, and I can't grow here.
Thanks to all of you who took the time and help me, I really appricate it!

Best of luck eveyone! :greenthumb:
hope you can get things sorted out man :passit:

Back