Indoor The wilma grows

Lol.

And it's old school insulation, makes you itch like feck! I used duct tape to stick the inner and outer together. Cutting it's the usual pain cos the spiral wire.
That's why i bought the clamps tighten down with a screwdriver jobs a goodun [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

Motor end bearing, once it's up and running it's centralised by centrafugal force and cushioned by emf in the motor. Or I'm stoned and making stuff up.

[emoji23][emoji23][emoji23]

She doesn’t rattle at all bud, capacitors charge and discharge constantly even when the motor’s up to speed and they don’t last forever.

Damn.. we getting technical on each other’s ass! [emoji23]

:spels::spels::spels: --- :drool: :headbang: Sang' brudda, those Sw. Specials are brilliant! :greenthumb: One of the best grows I've seem of them in fact, did you tag the Sweet boys Tommy and Jayp? --that there is contest winning material, so throw down in that monthly contest my man! :clapper::clapper::clapper: :slap: ..... you saw me rave at Skelly's thread about them,... how did your aromatics turn out? did they shift and drift like mine did? They both had a nice floral sweet base, but one went lemony, the other went kinda funky with that camphor/menthol/spicy nose tingly nuance... delish'! :drool: Cheers man!

@sour.b cheers mate- change of plan. Going with 2 dinafem cheese xxl and 2 seedstockers blackberry gum at my buds and 2 bubba kush and 2 rqs northern lights at my new set up.

@Waira cheers brother- youre far too kind :d5: yea the smell was one of the most impressive ive grown yet. A couple of them were a super strong citrusy smell. Which i really love and couldnt stop squezeing and smelling and the others were like a spicy peppery aroma.
When i open the jars now the smell just hitd you with a bang.
Cant believe this strain is discontinued! The creme caramel must be as good/better.
Im a big fan of the creme mandarine too:smoking:

Back