Indoor The wilma grows

Cheers trip have more seeds germing for another run under the mars/cobs at my mates again.
And at last ive found somewhere for a 4x4 at my own place.
Going to enter the dinafem and royal queen seeds battles on 1st febuary if beans come in time.
My 4x4 will be in a cold garage so hopefully running hps 24/0 i can get temps in check

Cheers trip have more seeds germing for another run under the mars/cobs at my mates again.
And at last ive found somewhere for a 4x4 at my own place.
Going to enter the dinafem and royal queen seeds battles on 1st febuary if beans come in time.
My 4x4 will be in a cold garage so hopefully running hps 24/0 i can get temps in check
oh nice sang! Can't wait to see the magic come out of the new tent!

Yea @Bunny itll be nice to have a bit of variety too :thumbsup:
variety is the spice of life! Gotta have strain variety....

Cheers trip i just set it up earlier. Put some 4 inch kingspan below the tent to keep it off the cold concrete floor.
Never thought id be glad to see a hps running again lol
salt_20180114_180336_789.jpg

Just need to pick up a fan and filter for extraction. Probably go 5 inch dont want to spend a fortune right now. But if i buy crap ill regret it.

Puppy says hey AFN
salt_20180114_180325_577.jpg

Cheers trip i just set it up earlier. Put some 4 inch kingspan below the tent to keep it off the cold concrete floor.
View attachment 850763

Just need to pick up a fan and filter for extraction. Probably go 5 inch dont want to spend a fortune right now. But if i buy crap ill regret it.

Puppy says hey AFN
View attachment 850767
Welcome to tent town sang try and get an adjustable extraction fan and always get bigger than you need just in case you get a bigger tent and cute puppy bet you he's got some energy [emoji106]

Sent from my F8331 using Tapatalk

View attachment 850763

Puppy says hey AFN
View attachment 850767

Nice Sanger! Nice pup too... have you named it yet? If not Wilee’s a great name for a dog. [emoji41]

Back