Grow Mediums The Waximus DIY2015-A Drip System for the rest of us

A quick shot of the Coco Conchitas, in the Waximus2015 :)
I swear.. I'm just watching them grow... I spend 15 minutes,every other day, checking the undersides of the lot, but its more for my benefit than the Ladies... lolol
2-IMG_0635.jpg

"kudos" great thread waxi thanks again for sharing :grat:

What a sight! :drool: Full canopy man gonna be a room full of buds soon!!

"kudos" great thread waxi thanks again for sharing :grat:
Thanks for coming along for the ride, sanguine :) I was, literally, afraid of coco for the longest time...
Its got me hooked!! :Sharing One:

What a sight! :drool: Full canopy man gonna be a room full of buds soon!!

Makes the heart go pitter patter! Man, this is the way to GROW! lolol

Later today, I'm going to go down and check the drip rings- make sure their clean, and happy :) Other than feeling 'em up for any issues, its all looking and drooling!! lolol

Thanks for the positive coco reinforcement, my Brother :) My fears are dead and gone :) :kusht:

:Sharing One:

Damn! Damn! Damn you crazy coco kids!! Now I'm getting all super interested n shit!! I mean, I already was interested, now Jay and Wax, you damn meddling coconuts, got me giving this coco thing some serious thought! Once the time is right, and I have the space...

On another front, I've been speaking to a lady who has some things she may be starting up in the Maine area. I told her about this site, and mentioned your username, Wax. I hope you don't mind. She seemed interested in possibly getting to know you...

Damn! Damn! Damn you crazy coco kids!! Now I'm getting all super interested n shit!! I mean, I already was interested, now Jay and Wax, you damn meddling coconuts, got me giving this coco thing some serious thought! Once the time is right, and I have the space...

On another front, I've been speaking to a lady who has some things she may be starting up in the Maine area. I told her about this site, and mentioned your username, Wax. I hope you don't mind. She seemed interested in possibly getting to know you...

Hi. My name is Waxi..and...I'm a coco nut. 'Hi, Waxi...' lolol Brother B, coco Rocks!
No worries on the hook up, B :) I get a call, or email, a week these days lolol Does she have unlimited capital and the urgent need for a dedicated grower, with some social skills?? No? Yeah... send her my way... lolol

Makes the heart go pitter patter! Man, this is the way to GROW! lolol

Later today, I'm going to go down and check the drip rings- make sure their clean, and happy :) Other than feeling 'em up for any issues, its all looking and drooling!! lolol

Thanks for the positive coco reinforcement, my Brother :) My fears are dead and gone :) :kusht:

:Sharing One:

Thats one thing i forget to mention, my rings kept getting clogged had to change them out once halfway thru the grow and give them a good shake every few days after. Split them open the other day and clean as a whistle :dunno:

Thats one thing i forget to mention, my rings kept getting clogged had to change them out once halfway thru the grow and give them a good shake every few days after. Split them open the other day and clean as a whistle :dunno:

Brother J, do you use Drip Clean in your setup? I've been using it since day 1, and it seems to do the trick nicely :) It's expensive, but a 4 gallon rez uses 1.6ml, so a little goes a long way! I noticed my rez is starting to get a slight "coating" of dried nute, and the bottom has some sediment. This weekend, I'll clean it before the next rez add, but they're just starting 4 weeks in flower, and thats all I see going on in the "facilities"... lolol
One thing that continues to astonish me is that there is not ONE SINGLE LEAF that looks anything but textbook healthy! THAT is a first, in my growing experience LOLOLOL
Hows the weather been on the 3rd coast, Bud? My Austin music friends are all "flip flops and tank tops"...

great canopy there wax! the way i get it drip clean is a must to use with drip systems.. not just at the end like florakleen suggests to run 24hours in the drip system after harvest or whatever but during the grow aswell, ata clean or h&g dripclean otherwise it gets real messy in there especially with high concentrated nutrients like atami! salty salty! :d5:

Last edited:
Back