Old Reviews The Vapor Chamber Chat Thread.

TaNg

Autoflower OG
Reaction score
Vaporising is getting incredibly popular so we now have a dedicated section for chat and reviews,this thread is for general chat about vapes,vaporising and sharing tips and new finds.
Links to vapes are more than welcome especially if there are good deals found.

Hell yeah! sounds like a good idea, what types of vaporizers do you guys use? i have a AIRIZER EXTREME Q myself. Also have owned a volcano will upload a pic of my vape in a short while.

MFLB for now. Ne Arizer solo on the way.

I have a pimped Da Buddha
AfevFd1.jpg

and a Life Sabre,I love them both as if they were my children lol.
wyrreT7.jpg

i just started my Vape adventure :dance2:.....32 yrs ive been smoking and i did even think about vaping until i got here :dunno:....i would love to try the AIRIZER EXTREME Q and the volcano one day... for now i use my trusty Magic lunch box and it hasnt let me down yet but i think it's time for to step my Vape game up so this thread is GREAT!!!!....i do a review on the magic lunch box before the week is out do you have a review sheet for the reviews ?

I have a pimped Da Buddha
AfevFd1.jpg

and a Life Sabre,I love them both as if they were my children lol.
wyrreT7.jpg
sick customized dabuddha! where did u buy that custom mouthpeice as i could prolly attach one to my whip on my AIRIZER. also never seen one of those life sabres before do you have a link TaNg? thanks

ALSO i have the same camera :D :D takes great shots!

Good Luck TaNg.....:d5:

We have a MFLB...stuck in a cupboard draw...

coz hubby could never get the hang of drawing Slowly enough....:stoneslap:..I mean..how hard is it to Breathe...we do it every day...:grin:

I gave up trying with him.

- - - Updated - - -

sick customized dabuddha! where did u buy that custom mouthpeice as i could prolly attach one to my whip on my AIRIZER. also never seen one of those life sabres before do you have a link TaNg? thanks

ALSO i have the same camera :D :D takes great shots!

the Da Buddha and the Life Sabre are both made by 7th Floor Vaporises https://lifesabervaporizer.com they also make all the custom glass.

They don't call it a Dab kit they call it the flavoured oil vaporising kit lol here is the pretty awesome (looking not tried it) dab oil kit http://dabuddhavaporizer.com/dbv-accessories/dbv-accessories/flavor-oil-kit.html
Good Luck TaNg.....:d5:

We have a MFLB...stuck in a cupboard draw...

coz hubby could never get the hang of drawing Slowly enough....:stoneslap:..I mean..how hard is it to Breathe...we do it every day...:grin:

I gave up trying with him.

Mossy mate treat yourself to Da Buddha or an Arizer Extreme Q the hit from them is great and there easy to use.

- - - Updated - - -

Inhalator

Wow that's a nice piece buddy.I bought this one a few years ago in FL. when I was there on travel.its a decent vape.anyone else used one?Just curious whatcha think.Im torn about getting a replacement because the sleaves after several packs,seem to become a little tainted and alters the flavor.Replacement sleaves could get expensive.I really want a digital Volcano.LOL!Very cool thread btw!!

Attachments

• Inhalator Kit.jpg
    Inhalator Kit.jpg
    66.5 KB · Views: 203
  • Inhalator Kit 2.jpg
    Inhalator Kit 2.jpg
    57.4 KB · Views: 221
Back