Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

Thank's @dankstyle J for the tip on looking at the back of the leaf under a microscope. It confirmed the diagnosis for hemp russet mites for my indoor grow. The problem is supposed to be a west coast problem. I live in Michigan but I my grow medium comes from the west coast. At first I thought it was a nute thing but only varied leaves were affected. They look like specs of pepper on the underside of the leaf. Got it, I love AFN

...don't mind me, jus tossin up a coupla purty flowerz :biggrin: ppp

20200722_135628.jpg
20200722_135808.jpg

Update, bit rough looking girls this time
:smoking: Smokey, they will land just fine, if nekked! Have you seen the pics of the accidental 4-pot of Lambsbread I had stuffed into only 25gal pot? They started eating fans right after bloom started,... We have chatted about your situation, and largely this is coming down to large plants in a smaller pot volume that optimal. i think they don't get to store quite enough during veg' because they are cranking it up and building, and not yet feeling the tight shoes,... then when they have such a large biomass to support up top, and not the best volume of roots to back it up, they can fade faster and easy,... other factors are in play too as mentioned,... it's impossible to spot this mate when in veg' they look bloody fine, and yours did! So, you think " hmmm, feeds seems good enough" and you stay the course,... No telling 'til later! All you can do now, especially at this stage, is keep them fed best you can and slow the fan-snacking down,... My last Creeper auto is doing the exact same thing mate! She's about a week or so out, but despite feeding her as much as I dare, the color is going fast, fans getting sucked down...:crisps:
Those long colas are starting to take shape, with double bud-lets running all along the long stems.
Stretch has totally slowed down, almost reached her full height, about 100 cm = 39" tall.

Love & hugs to my AFN Outdoor Crew
~SM
:vibe: dig that guerilla action luv! Agreed, the JHa is really loving her spot,... Thai gal is more hungry it seems, but she's working on that budding,... rain leaching doesn't help either :doh:

I Harvested the Dinafem Blueberry cookies. It was a pretty good harvest lots of dank buds.
:woohoo: first photo in I think! ...Lousy fekkin' timing on the weather though -:doh:... Just as well she came down, that shit can lay waste to plant practically overnight if it's a nasty strain of botrytis...
cool2.gif
Hash bats ahoy! Damn dude, you weren't kidding, solid buds top to bottom.... Shweeeeeeet!

tobacco mosaic virus on Dinafem Blue Widow or is it HMV ? I would imagine they are very similar. Looks kinda cool though. Ive only had a few plants over my 22 years with this disease both of the blue widows ive grown had it though. Its only little blotches of it here n their and doesn't seem to affect the plants health at all. It actually looks kinda cool.
Wow, that's alarming,... you know, i keep reading that TMV is not solidly confirmed to be in cannabis, but HMV is of course, ... and they are very closely related, so maybe that's where the myth/ confusion is coming from,... All I know is that such symptoms can occur from other non-viral things and the only way to confirm it is with a lab test; there are self test kits from Agfia, but they are specific to a single type virus, not a broad coverage test... get the wrong kit, get a negative result and all you're done is confirm it's no that specific strain is all...
I'd wave it at Dinafem directly (not Mark), and consider some serious clean-up protocol after she comes down, treat her like she's for sure infect just to be safe meantime,...

Ok guys I am done , or she is done :biggrin: With the shitty weather she did mighty fine , Here is the one and only Z99 photo outdoors . @Waira
DSC_0047.JPG
DSC_0048.JPG
DSC_0050.JPG
DSC_0051.JPG
DSC_0053.JPG
DSC_0054.JPG
DSC_0055.JPG

As you can see , she had a bit of white fly but nothing that a bit of finger work could not fix . She was a great strain for my area - coastal tropics -and I was a month early placing outside I recon , also a easy plant to grow gave me no problems . I also cleaned out the bottom of the plant early on as yield was not what I was after . I grew it for my 60 th birthday -- 2 months time - to share with close friends . Out of interest this next photo is a clone off one of the bottom branches , still going and just living off the soil . :thumbsup:
DSC_0078.JPG

Ok guys I am done , or she is done :biggrin: With the shitty weather she did mighty fine , Here is the one and only Z99 photo outdoors . @Waira
View attachment 1216629View attachment 1216630View attachment 1216631View attachment 1216632View attachment 1216633View attachment 1216634View attachment 1216635
As you can see , she had a bit of white fly but nothing that a bit of finger work could not fix . She was a great strain for my area - coastal tropics -and I was a month early placing outside I recon , also a easy plant to grow gave me no problems . I also cleaned out the bottom of the plant early on as yield was not what I was after . I grew it for my 60 th birthday -- 2 months time - to share with close friends . Out of interest this next photo is a clone off one of the bottom branches , still going and just living off the soil . :thumbsup:
View attachment 1216638

happee b-day hec, ur finally 420 in dog yrz! :cheersmate::bubbles: ppp

speaking of bugs... came across some info the other day about the bald-faced hornet. apparently they can remember faces... lol

useless fun fact -> crowz remember facez...and that info getz passed to their offspring as well...trippy ;) ppp

i bought a crow call at the end of winter. thought i'd make friends with em. harder than i thought. i got their attention one day and they called many crows to my backyard. they were circling overhead making terrible noise. i don't know what i said to them, but now i think they consider me the 'retarded crow'. they won't come into the back yard, but they fly over every day and laugh at me...

useless fun fact #2 -> they say crowz are surpassed in intelligence only by chimpz & dolphinz ;)

useless fun fact #3 -> we don't have crowz here :rofl: :rolleyes2: ppp

Thank's @dankstyle J for the tip on looking at the back of the leaf under a microscope. It confirmed the diagnosis for hemp russet mites for my indoor grow. The problem is supposed to be a west coast problem. I live in Michigan but I my grow medium comes from the west coast. At first I thought it was a nute thing but only varied leaves were affected. They look like specs of pepper on the underside of the leaf. Got it, I love AFN
No problem friend this is the only site I drop advice on due to the vibe .Other grow sites are filled with growers who couldn't produce a tricome if there life depended on it an they wont take advice from someone who has .

Back