Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

:smoking: ...Dose them with that MC Kyote, that has as good an balance for right-now available nutes, high N, as you can get for a quick fix... Unless thay soil co' said it's "water only", it won't have juice to make it very far into the grow.... IMO, during veg', organic or not it make little difference, plant doesn't care where the nute ions came from, it's all the same to them! You're not loading up the soil with excess either, so nothing to sweat there either,... Some fast acting food will serve you well while the organic sources break down and ease their way in...

Yep, gave em some MC today

update little brother 6/25
Weekly update
Week #2 Day #8
6.24.1.JPG

Yep, gave em some MC today
I laughed when I saw your signature quote, as it made think of one an old Staff buddy told me that he tells his wife when she starts bitching about the plants---
..." me growing keeps the Voices away,.." :crying: :tonic:-- tonic for the soul indeed!

Godammit I found a worm on my spinach!
Soaked everything with some bacillus thuringiensis AKA Thuricide.
Had some of those in some buds last year. I said never again.

looking great moutros! We all hate those miserable turd machine caterpillars - :cuss:... any chance you can get a Bt product, as in Bacillus thuringiensis spray?
Yes I sprayed them with bt and i feel its dealt with, now i just need to figure out a way to control height cuz they are out of control! Probably have to put up a scrog net.

Looking good dude! I presume you have neighbours, so do you do anything to keep the smell down? This is my first time growing outside and my 2 plants are already starting to smell!

Well the smell is always an issue but i have planted alongside my plants a few cestrum nocturnum(night blooming jasmines) who have a really strong smell that combines with the smell of the ''ladies'' giving a really special unrecognizable smell mix. Also my neighboors are not that close to me.

update Mustang 6/25
20200625_134114.jpg

Blue dream
20200625_134044.jpg

First problem, something is eating my purps on bottom leaves. So far have only tried a little soap and water. Think its a caterpillar, they usually head for my apple tree's but found one on sour diesel.
20200625_134012.jpg

My kids bubba kush as some leaf burn on bottom. I 'll wait and see if he asks for help, seen him messing around with some fertilizer so maybe he'll figure it out.

update 31drw31 6/25
Day 35 update for me. Hubbabubbahaze (left) is killing it, lots of side shoots catching up to the main and looking really healthy. Just starting to transition to flower now. Ripleys OG (right) is still giving me weird growth, but its also transitioning to flower and looks like it might be coming out of it. I'm leaf tucking both wherever possible but other than that left to do their own thing.

Op07xsG.jpg

oZ0Zv3P.jpg

6owGKmC.jpg

Day 35 update for me. Hubbabubbahaze (left) is killing it, lots of side shoots catching up to the main and looking really healthy. Just starting to transition to flower now. Ripleys OG (right) is still giving me weird growth, but its also transitioning to flower and looks like it might be coming out of it. I'm leaf tucking both wherever possible but other than that left to do their own thing.

Op07xsG.jpg

oZ0Zv3P.jpg

6owGKmC.jpg
is that a pitcher plant i see in the back?

Godammit I found a worm on my spinach!
Soaked everything with some bacillus thuringiensis AKA Thuricide.
Had some of those in some buds last year. I said never again.
cornholio.gif
--- killkillkill aaaahhhggh!! :crying:
First problem, something is eating my purps on bottom leaves. So far have only tried a little soap and water. Think its a caterpillar, they usually head for my apple tree's but found one on sour diesel.
Wow, their color is almost day-glo! ... did you find the fucker 'pillar? Earwigs can do similar damage sometimes....
:greenthumb:sweet little garden place Drew! ...I think I see something fun, Sarracenia flava pitchers? I have a bunch of S. leucophylla tarnok's, I dig this family of pitchers!
...your HBHz looks a lot like mine does, squat and bushy...
hbz1.jpg

Back