Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

update Greeh Hornet 6/21
Week 2 for my outdoor photo plant @Waira. I topped her ( name is Pet Chicken) today. I left her out last night in a rain shower and she made it ok. I have 12 other of these Black Domina's indoors and have noticed differences between the outdoor and indoor plants. The indoor plants started showing brown spots so I fed them some Roots Elemental it has (C) and (MG) supplement for their condition. And then gave the outdoor plant some in case because their feeding has been close to the same. Another difference is the outdoor plant has a stronger stalk probably due to wind exercising it. My autoflower seed germination has went sour but still trying for a entry as soon as something pops up. I am wondering when or if she is going to show the white color like her mom. Her mom was about half white with white buds. :shrug:
Black Domina outdoor.JPG

@Waira deer really got me :dammit: I do still have 2 in the ground that were still good as of Thursday guess I'm out
View attachment 1205069
O no... Dam Dabber... dude I'm so sorry to hear that.... Them deer Mmm mm man...
When I was a gorilla grower. I use to... Shit and piss and use fox and dog piss and shit all around my grow. As well as tin cans with rocks and pie tins on wire all around my grow...
Man that sucks bro... Shit

@Waira deer really got me :dammit: I do still have 2 in the ground that were still good as of Thursday guess I'm out
View attachment 1205069
:cuss:fucking hooved rats! Vermin! :finger: ... I hate that shit,... Dabber mate, if you have a back-up, you're welcome to stay in the game dude, you do get three plants for this very reason! :pighug:

Dabber sorry to hear about this Bro, you still got 2 they can be in the comp. I got a few ideas wonder if male urine would keep them at bay or something i saw another outdoor grower who used some spray. Also thorny shrubs or sticks piled up and a makeshift gate to get in and out.

@Waira update on the 2020 outdoor auto photo grow! Im down to the blue widow as my only true photo plant this year as all of the rest are already into flower and Im not exactly happy with the FV's outdoors for what I am trying to do. They are great indoors though.
Here are my girls auto's first then the fast then my only real photo plant this year and the only entry I wish to have in the photo comp now the Dinafem Blue WIdow. I will admit I made a huge blunder this year running FV'S thinking I could grow them to size. I had too little knowledge of what I was doing and I FUCKED UP! For what I try to do they will not and do not work! Indoor for growing fast but bigger plants they are amazing and could possibly replace my autoflower grow for a minute until I get room for both. They should say light sensitive not fast flowering though as this is misleading. I honestly dont see them flowering much any quicker in my indoor grow and they stretch a lot more but I still see 8 to 10 weeks for ripe flowers in them! They are however much more light sensitive and a tiny bit of light decrease has an effect on them so change the name if you want to save face IMO....

Fast Buds Lemon Ak not a huge plant but she is looking decent! She is just over 2 weeks into flower now quite short but a bush! Not one of the biggest auto's ive ever grown but the flower is pretty potent!
Jean-O, you get three photo's and three autos each, so if you have an alternate OD girls, pic' her up and introduce her! :smoking:
I don't blame you for getting pissed about the FV's, those did not behave like they should... I feel kinda bad hyping you on with them, and have this sideways BS happen! Try some Sweet genetics next time, I have never had or even heard of one of their F1FV's "malfunctioning".. I found theirs don't trigger bloom really any faster than others, but bloom speed is quicker vs. reg. parent version,...

update DMH 6/22
- Update - Lil' Mobstar Seven weeks above soil
Last weeks sun really kicked this lady into gear :thumbsup: and some dew covered mornings to bring out the sparkle:eyebrows: defoliated some leaves that didnt quite survive the "drought" :doh:the other weekend
20200622_063259.jpg

20200620_061756.jpg

Happy growing everyone :goodluck:

Day 42:
Had some sun! Over the last week we’ve had some growth, and they’re starting to smell despite no proper buds yet.
- Update - Lil' Mobstar Seven weeks above soil
Last weeks sun really kicked this lady into gear :thumbsup: and some dew covered mornings to bring out the sparkle:eyebrows: defoliated some leaves that didnt quite survive the "drought" :doh:the other weekend
:cools: :wiz: :coffee: they look it guys!............ DMH that Lil'MS is frosting up very well- :thumbsup:

>>> photo girls are starting to tap into that KIS soil well now! So far so good, not too hot... It's been pretty windy, so they have a bit wear and tear,.... RM is the most robust of the lot so far, F99 x BLR one step back:greenthumb:

---- top F99 x BLR, Strawberry Amnesia, Pineapple
q1.jpg
q2.jpg

--- top Red Mandarine F1FV, Ice Cool, Mimosa Champagne
q3.jpg
q4.jpg

Back