Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

And here is the final pic for this party
:rofl: classic shot Kyote! ...so, this is your final dry Poll shot, to confirm? I have to say, it's not showing the bud as well as it could and I want you to have the best shot you can manage for this... try some flash pics, to set off those abundant trich's on the bud if you like, totally your choice brother!

a couple different looks at Dinafem Gorilla #3 top cola today
:headbang: nice! ... no rush, but make sure you tag me when you drop your final Live Poll pic so I can log it in back...
One week of raining every day, 2 frosts, 2 hail storms later, and harvesting 14 of 30 plants everyday after work heres where I'm at:
View attachment 1240789View attachment 1240785
Bubba Kush

View attachment 1240786View attachment 1240790
Purp's , it's ready to cut and hopefully this week or weekend
View attachment 1240792View attachment 1240787
Blue Dream
everything is pretty much ready to harvest, hoping this week end. I'll post pic of plant and buds

I'm on my cellphone and my fingers are way to big and my eyes way to weak so i'll clean this post up later. Can't
:hump: almost done! They look great considering the beating they are taking - :thumbsup:

:rofl: classic shot Kyote! ...so, this is your final dry Poll shot, to confirm? I have to say, it's not showing the bud as well as it could and I want you to have the best shot you can manage for this... try some flash pics, to set off those abundant trich's on the bud if you like, totally your choice brother!

:headbang: nice! ... no rush, but make sure you tag me when you drop your final Live Poll pic so I can log it in back...

:hump: almost done! They look great considering the beating they are taking - :thumbsup:

Yeps, thats my final answer so to speak :eek1: . It isn't a glam shot for sure and that's kinda how i feel overall about this grow.:shrug: I got a good amount of medicine to medible with, sumz decent smoke, and that is what countsz in me book. :biggrin: I'll give it another go next outdoor season an see wat comes :weed:

Appreciate ya for settin this up :thanks:

another rainy day, awesome not.

The Purps, harvest this week end
20201008_123326.jpg

20201008_123238.jpg

Blue Dream
20201008_123059.jpg

20201008_122848.jpg

Bubba Kush
20201008_122739.jpg

20201008_122713.jpg

@Waira dry bud shot of the Dinafem Blue Widow I cant decide which one of these 2 pics looks better I broke my glasses a few months back and haven't gotten a new pair yet so they both look kinda fuzzy to me lol. My wife thinks they both look good so I guess you can choose which one to throw in the finals.... I still have the larf and hash material to take down off the plant but the rest is down and dried enough to get a weight off it and phew! she's one big bitch Im not going to say grams because it sounds stupid to me but she came in just over 4 lbs not bad for a 8 month life cycle. I would have to guess that with the larf this plant got very close to the 5 lb marker I was reaching towards. This was another fun year even though I was super busy all summer hopefully next year I will have more time to have some fun during the grow. Fucking arthritis is killing me with trim though I need to make up some of my rubs for the year with the rosin I make.
DSCN1624.JPG
DSCN1616.JPG

She made it to the finish line. I harvested today. I will be more prepared next year :jointman:

Attachments

• Blk. Domina day.JPG
    Blk. Domina day.JPG
    676.8 KB · Views: 59
  • over table.JPG
    over table.JPG
    561.3 KB · Views: 58
  • close up.JPG
    close up.JPG
    544.2 KB · Views: 66
  • closeup lighter.JPG
    closeup lighter.JPG
    527.3 KB · Views: 55
  • live bud.JPG
    live bud.JPG
    415 KB · Views: 59
  • roots.JPG
    roots.JPG
    801.9 KB · Views: 62
@Waira dry bud shot of the Dinafem Blue Widow I cant decide which one of these 2 pics looks better I broke my glasses a few months back and haven't gotten a new pair yet so they both look kinda fuzzy to me lol. My wife thinks they both look good so I guess you can choose which one to throw in the finals.... I still have the larf and hash material to take down off the plant but the rest is down and dried enough to get a weight off it and phew! she's one big bitch Im not going to say grams because it sounds stupid to me but she came in just over 4 lbs not bad for a 8 month life cycle. I would have to guess that with the larf this plant got very close to the 5 lb marker I was reaching towards. This was another fun year even though I was super busy all summer hopefully next year I will have more time to have some fun during the grow. Fucking arthritis is killing me with trim though I need to make up some of my rubs for the year with the rosin I make.
View attachment 1241638View attachment 1241642
brudda, I don't have a final live pic of BW selected by you yet-? There's one of OGKZ, but you're not entering that one officially for the final, you're going with the BW I assume....
Also, your auto entry was the G.Crack CBD cross right? ...need a dry pic of that as well....

** Remember mates, 1 auto, and/or 1 photo for the Polls only, live and dry shots **

....Jean-O, I worked the pic a bit-->
jean-O drya.jpg

Back