Completed The Outdoor Auto/Photo Competition 2020 and Winner Announcements

brudda, I don't have a final live pic of BW selected by you yet-? There's one of OGKZ, but you're not entering that one officially for the final, you're going with the BW I assume....
Also, your auto entry was the G.Crack CBD cross right? ...need a dry pic of that as well....

** Remember mates, 1 auto, and/or 1 photo for the Polls only, live and dry shots **

....Jean-O, I worked the pic a bit-->
View attachment 1242435
Yes that's the BW my photo entry dry shot. The living shot I posted a few weeks ago n the auto shots I did a few months ago of the CBD green crack from fast buds. Do you want me to repost them together in one post? I can go back n put them all together sorry

@Waira sry, I misunderstood. She's all broken down into smallers. Top pic is the one. Other is shameless plug for my band that I used to play in 17 yrs ago lol
KIMG0373.JPG
KIMG0367~2.JPG

*note: I'm 5 plants for harvesting behind and it's basically raining ever day so all my efforts have gone to get my plants harvested before mold sets in. I'm washing all my weed this year so i will post bud shots this week-end because i went straight to drying racks because worried about mold when drying washed weed.

The Purps, harvest.
This plant is one the best smelling plants I've ever grown, it would make one hell of a cologne(patent protected).
20201010_162112.jpg

20201010_161925.jpg

20201010_181929.jpg

Blue Dream harvested
20201012_135441.jpg

20201012_135959.jpg

20201012_140446.jpg

20201012_140546.jpg

Bubba Kush, I will cut it down hopefully friday so more than likely saturday or sunday the way things have been going
20201008_121712.jpg

* again i'll post bud pic's (already trimmed) sometime this week-end, don't know when i'll have chance to weight it. Right now cutting my 12 plants before mold gets them because rain is forecasted for rest of week-end.

Here's pic of my True OG, nothing to do with contest
20201014_121543.jpg

Last edited:
Yes that's the BW my photo entry dry shot. The living shot I posted a few weeks ago n the auto shots I did a few months ago of the CBD green crack from fast buds. Do you want me to repost them together in one post? I can go back n put them all together sorry
yeah, please do brudda, I don't seem to have it in back yet... :baked:

:smokeout:... wishing we could all group-share!

>>> F99x Black Lime Reserve came out fantastic! Interesting aroma, citrus/lime, oily-fuel, earthy dank in the background so far, we'll see what cure does,.. seems to be sweetening? Very dense, and packing a major punch = :dizzy:.. I expected nothing less from Lavatera, the breeder, and the genetics he used to make it from. The F99 is from HighRise krk/cres, "retired" but still playing... this F99 is used in a bunch of private breeders crosses it so good!
FB1.jpg
fb3.jpg
fb2.jpg

:smokeout:... wishing we could all group-share!

Would be so amazing if we could all sit around and share our herb.
:smokeout::pass::pass::smokeout:
It's been great being part of the fun, and learning from all you master growers!

Keep blazing my friends.

Today New Zealand is voting for legalization.
Let's all blaze one for the Kiwis!

Back