Outdoor The never ending story

the green bandit

Outdoor gardening enthusiast
AFN Global Moderator
Cultivators Club
Reaction score
This year I want to try and grow 20 different strains and figured I might as well journal it. So far i have 3 up and running with a couple more to come this month. It's going to be a little bit of everything photos and autos!

Last edited:
Fugue state × orange diesel
20190110_110859.jpg

You probably have a better situation than I do for growing that many strains :smoking: I'll tell you one thing it's ...no two things. First it's confusing giving them each what they want. But it's really fun having lot's of variety. I have strains harvested 6 months ago that I haven't fully explored. How many plants?

Conditions are pretty good...I can grow all year round. Temperatures in summer are a little hot(most days around 100f) humidity is usually 50-60% this time of year. I think last year i grew 40 odd plants(14 strains) in 6 months, it definitely gets a little confusing at times trying to keep up with the different nutrition requirements of so many at once, but definitely worth it when you have a good variety of different herb in jars. I only have the 3 at the moment with another 3 or 4 different types going in this month. Hopefully it's a little easier to keep up with them this year as I'm starting to get a few kinks worked out and putting more in my soil to begin with
You probably have a better situation than I do for growing that many strains :smoking: I'll tell you one thing it's ...no two things. First it's confusing giving them each what they want. But it's really fun having lot's of variety. I have strains harvested 6 months ago that I haven't fully explored. How many plants?

Back