Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Yep, it`s gonna be `interesting` this Season...

really!

think it will be chelsea and city that make up the title.

united will come back in 2 years because then the new coach had to build his own team.

chelsea will probably be able to stand strongly in the years ahead.

what do you think?

best regards
E

As league one champs, and now back in the Championship, I would kindly request you would all wish myself and the Mighty Wolves all the best for a swift return to the Premier League where we belong.
And unlike Man U fans, I do live within 10 miles of the ground. I also have a soft spot for the Yids as they aint as Pearly King as the other Cockney Sparras.

But what do I know, my money was on Belgium for the World Cup.

Anyone know of any good anti ManU chants ?????? eP.

hahahha everyone can not love everyone!

but if you take back robbie keane so maybe that gives positv effect!
it was with you and coventry he really started to become a great player.

I kept on united since I was little ..

Back in the old days when cantona was our captain and we had peter in the case and football was football and not much money, and all begin to cry as a child every time they got a slap on the leg!

my big idol besides cantona when I was little was GAZZA! remember when he had blood all over his face and continued to play anyway!

remember his crazy goals in 1996 em in england! it is one of the prettiest goals of all time. no doubt about it!

the man is a legend!

but we'll see how it goes for WW perhaps you could make a good season.
to prove :)

believed in germany for they played as a team, but at the same time, football is hard to predict! no large stars or divas there .. a good mix of players but they could just as well have been lost everything too! has a lot of coincidences to make and form of the day! the ball is round!

it's the magic of football!

and the judge sentences the game hahahha! it can always go so damn wrong there!

best regards
E

Last edited by a moderator:
man u.jpg

we will be back !!! here we go again !!! MAN U !!!!!! MUHAHHHAHA :devil:

We shall see how ManU does. Preseason friendlies are not the same as PL fixtures, and most foreign managers are surprised at how competitive the league is. Unlike most other European leagues, you have to play full tilt against all opponents, not just a few good ones at the top of the table. Based on talent alone, ManU is still behind many teams in England, but they are sure to improve.

We shall see how ManU does. Preseason friendlies are not the same as PL fixtures, and most foreign managers are surprised at how competitive the league is. Unlike most other European leagues, you have to play full tilt against all opponents, not just a few good ones at the top of the table. Based on talent alone, ManU is still behind many teams in England, but they are sure to improve.

you have the right Botwin the far left to the last game of the season and I just hope we come out in Europe and will be great again.

but we'll see what happens :)
but believe me when UNITED and CHELSEA meet and I'll think of you, and if we win, you'll get to hear it muahhaahhahah

but we'll see what the players both teams buy until last Aug :)

think the whole PL buy and sell players now! do not think there has been this much hysteria about buying and selling players as now ???

but Botwin !! soon it will start and then it will be fun to follow it :)

think the league ends with

1 CHELSEA
2 MAN U
3 MAN C
4 ARSENAL
5 LIVERPOOL

United need only focus on the league.

therefore, they have the advantage against other teams and they will come in second place.
think Chelsea will win this year they have pressure on them so think chelsea is investing in the league actually :) instead of investing in Europe :)

LET THE WAR OF THE WORLDS BEST LEAGUE START! "JM's a Hippy":smile:

I hope liverpool dont do a spurs after signing loads of players, intersting to see how european teams handle our attacking game too. Think asenal have a marquee signing yet to come Hummels, Reus or Benzema ? City will get Mangala and were all fucked!
Udt will battle city for the title, liverpool will lose to real in the cl final and wolves just miss out for the play offs.

I figure it's time to dust this one off and get some banter going again. Thoroughly enjoying the new-look Chelsea squad with Costa and Fabregas looking like huge bargains thus far. I just hope Jose has solved the problem of the squad coming out flat against lesser teams. The start against LC was not great, but they turned it around well. City looks to be in championship form already, but Liverpool is a question mark. Trading Suarez for Balotelli? One nut job for another though Mario's price was right assuming he just plays football and refrains from crashing his car, burning down his house, etc.

Oh yes, and there's ManU. I think reality has set in after a bit of fan overconfidence from the success in a bunch on meaningless preseason friendlies. One point after two games and a drubbing at the hands of MK Dons must have David Moyes chuckling to himself as he enjoys a beverage and watches Van Gaal blame everything on the players and take no responsibility himself. How low have things sunk when an away game at Burnley is looking like a must win? Then you break the bank for di María who has already said he would rather still be at Real Madrid & seems to be a very strange choice in Van Gaal's system. What a mess in the red half of Manchester...

Buds...I'll put your Sports into the Live Chat area on the weekends so you can have some banter with it....Live...

Couple of New smilies for you too....:yc::rc:...gotta scroll for them..but they are there...have Fun..

we will be back !!! here we go again !!! MAN U !!!!!! MUHAHHHAHA :devil:

When MK Dons knock seven bells out of ya and LVG says he would not have changed a thing, I have to say, without a doubt, that he will be a bigger disaster than Moyes was.
For you guys who remember the glory days, you must be weeping buckets. I am not going to gloat.
Ok maybe a bit. You have to doncha?

eP.

Welbeck to arsenal!!
Probably to fund Fatcows 18 million squid wages for a year, plus 6 million for the loan and people think 16 mil for super mario was bad business!

Back