Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

I wonder what the super mario show will bring tomorrow ? With sturridge out its gotta be his home debut, fireworks hopefully.

NFL just changed (edit : working on changing?) their Cannabis policy! Finally! After getting a bunch of criticism for giving a year ban to one player for testing positive (but very low) for mj, but just a couple game ban for another player who beat the crap out of his fiance in a public elevator. It will still be against the rules, but the bar has been raised for what constitutes a "positive" test. Let's just say it's probably a good thing nobody here at AFN is lining up to join the NFL lol. If you're interested,
www.theweedblog.com/nfl-set-to-change-marijuana-policy/

Holy Cow, football fans (SEC anyway)

Alabama Crimson Tide vs. LSU Tigers - all tied up at 13 after regulation....headed to overtime.

Whooooo Are Ya, Whhhhoooooo are ya? COYEngland! :kusht:

Yup wiziwig is a great freebie site.

But, come you England. We wipe our ass on Scotland. (In football terms) I love the Scots, but when it comes to fitba' WE RULE.

I have traveled the country many times and the further north I go, the more friendly peeps become, especially Scottish peeps. But 3-1 go-on-my-son.

eP.

COYS! :Footie Nut..:

Back