Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

football world cup is over so it will be to wait for the football season in Europe!

English league
Italian league
German league
Spanish league

but the best is the English league!

Blue Is the Colour!

VkAr5IrJTGo.jpg

Blue Is the Colour!

VkAr5IrJTGo.jpg

hahhaha botwin !

you had good days and the good days are over now!
muhahahaha

buy zlatan and you might get a good forward!

torres is shit and so was also eto!
diego costa will never perform the difficult switch from Spanish league into English should have bought one that does not fall so easily!

Falco would have been a good buy .. super target forward!

ok if you had left zola or Vialli the va real gentlemen!

but it will be interesting to follow you anyway have a good coach! but I personally loved cantona! and it is difficult to see my united become so bad in recent years. there were times when cantona was there!

Caaaaaantoooooooonnna!

By the way read much since we talked last and I now understand what you and muddy meant to get you stand tired of me even though I only mean well hahahhaha: D

for you have quite a lot of rules and stuff that is maybe it's so you missed part hahaha sorry about that :)

but are a man and can admit it: D

best regards
E

321px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
COYS...Yiiiiddddooooossssss! :ama:

321px-Tottenham_Hotspur.svg.png
COYS...Yiiiiddddooooossssss! :ama:

say what ???? tottenham ?

:p

for tottenham it is as it always is, year after year: P

some good fights some bad

and celestial very disappointing hahahhaha

However, like kyle walker is one of the world's best back!

think just like chelsea it never gets really good at attack page.

Klinsmann huh However, the best thing you see her will have had :)

buy zlatan when he is 36years so you get anyway had the world's best striker through times!

Ha ha...Cheeky Flucker! :smoke:

Zlatan is great but who cares about Ligue 1 championships? Even Torres could probably score some goals there. Hell, David Luiz might even be able to stop someone with the quality of talent in France... :roflcry:

Chelsea may be trophyless but there were a few slips away from the PL title and held up just fine in the UCL. I don't know if Costa will put up numbers similar to last year, but he will bring a power presence that has been lacking without Drogba. Either way it will always be interesting with Jose running things.

Yep, it`s gonna be `interesting` this Season...

As league one champs, and now back in the Championship, I would kindly request you would all wish myself and the Mighty Wolves all the best for a swift return to the Premier League where we belong.
And unlike Man U fans, I do live within 10 miles of the ground. I also have a soft spot for the Yids as they aint as Pearly King as the other Cockney Sparras.

But what do I know, my money was on Belgium for the World Cup.

Anyone know of any good anti ManU chants ?????? eP.

Zlatan is great but who cares about Ligue 1 championships? Even Torres could probably score some goals there. Hell, David Luiz might even be able to stop someone with the quality of talent in France... :roflcry:

Chelsea may be trophyless but there were a few slips away from the PL title and held up just fine in the UCL. I don't know if Costa will put up numbers similar to last year, but he will bring a power presence that has been lacking without Drogba. Either way it will always be interesting with Jose running things.

true jose will always do wonders!
he's an interesting tactician and always has a plan, remember when I watch chelsea in the CL ... last season.

jose makes a change and I think why??? can not remember the team meeting but he believes it was the game before they encounter PSG .. think it was galatasaray .. 2-0 win at home.

he switches off any central player lampard or oscar against Schürrle or something.

so they start to just play on the right team he has not faced a ball until sometime after the change, and they are playing alone on the right wing.
it was to kill time actually.

too many maybe it's nothing, but it is to me a super move!
checking one game, you realize it!

if it was the game :)

but he has won CL with porto and Inter.

same thing when the internal stop the world's best teams at that time (barcelona) and then also zlatan hahaha :)

but he knows his business and will be the greatest coach of all time I am quite sure.

like you said you should have won last season.

especially after you beat liverpool but then I do not know what happened to you .. lose to ATH Madrid and equally against norwich if I remember correctly. both games were at home at home or maybe just one I do not remember.

but then where I pensive what had happened with jose and chelsea to play strategically and as well against liverpool ..

but actually believe that you will become one of the world's best team with jose in the forefront! he can get the best out of the players and get a team and play as a team and not as divas who nowadays is extra difficult.

so it will really be interesting and will soon begin pre-season and it's great with all the friendship matches :)

then people can say pep is a good coach but I disagree about .. he took over a clear barcelona and a clear bayern! it is not being a good coach.

conte can be great, and wonder where he is going now after juventus!

and Eriksson was a great coach until he was horny for money and girls!

but he made it super good as England's coach! not his fault that ronaldinho hitting a free kick from the half plane of the goal! it was the worst I way of a goalkeeper conceding the ball in such a crucial game!

best regards
E

Back