Live Stoners The Live Sports Thread.

Anyone here in the states care for the NBA playoffs? :Sharing One:

Anyone here in the states care for the NBA playoffs? :Sharing One:

Hey fwee, I'm not a huge NBA fan but I do enjoy the playoffs. Kind of bummed right now because I don't care for Miami at all & I really wish the Spurs would go the hell away and give some other team the limelight. I guess I'm rooting for OKC the rest of the way...

Is this where the world cup action is gonna go down or are we having a dedicated thread ?

- - - Updated - - -

Is this where the world cup action is gonna go down or are we having a dedicated thread ?

I`m not sure maf :dunno: I wait with `baited breath`, for an announcement!

Last edited:
Is it possible to do an online sweep stake ? Is there anyone trustworthy to do the draw or shall we do a fisrt come first served jobby!

---Update---

Blah blah blah same shit as above blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah this is probably gonna have four paragraphs on it, is it cos use a tablet?

Stephen hawking just broke down England's chances to win on paddy power, not good

How bout them blue jays tho !

Is it possible to do an online sweep stake ? Is there anyone trustworthy to do the draw or shall we do a fisrt come first served jobby!

Penguin's Million Dollar Sweepstake

At your service chums. Ahem, Send bank details, pin number, mothers maiden name and your DOB to my good self (via my Nigerian account) and when England win the World Cup, as they surely must, I will award the massive first prize to the meerkat of my choice. Should the unthinkable happen and we get robbed of it once again, then the million dollar prize will roll over to the next one in Qatar or some other well hot desert.

*Every one is a winner and you cannot lose. Honest guv!
Pick your team, cross your fingers/flippers and you WILL WIN BIG. (not)

*I tell lies

I know the footballs taken most of the tv time but trust me the eastbourne womens tennis comp is on and Camila Giorgi is worth tuning in for!
Shwiiiiiiiiing

10547522_681475105272069_1314851240075481237_n.jpg
Rome is on lock down...Cos of fears that the losing Pope may riot! :smoke:

Last edited:
Back