It still needs a week or better to be just right but it's FIRE
6613038b193bf6cc6d448328fcc4d5f3.jpg
69b44be8dbe94d63c9747fdad388a7e1.jpg
That looks belter brother.

High five [emoji113][emoji113][emoji113]

Here is me at the very moment, koh Phangan
551f5ad6ae744291bb6e7763830d664a.jpg

The MSNL OGs are in the dark I caught them IMO at the perfect time:drool: 85% milky the other 15% amber with some slightly amber :woohoo:
Looks like a good haul Dabber. I've had my BBK in the jars for about 2 weeks now and it seems every couple days the quality just jumps another level.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk

Looks like a good haul Dabber. I've had my BBK in the jars for about 2 weeks now and it seems every couple days the quality just jumps another level.

Sent from my SM-G930T using Tapatalk
It does with mine also :woohoo:

I'll start trimming and brown bagging the MSNL OGs tomorrow and my 2nd grow will be complete. I would like to give a big shout out to @Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP rocked this Kush grow :woohoo1:. Still to come is the MSNL weigh in, smoke report, total grow weigh in and my final comparison of the 3 Kush strains to complete this journal

I'll start trimming and brown bagging the MSNL OGs tomorrow and my 2nd grow will be complete. I would like to give a big shout out to @Greenleaf Nutrients MEGA CROP rocked this Kush grow :woohoo1:. Still to come is the MSNL weigh in, smoke report, total grow weigh in and my final comparison of the 3 Kush strains to complete this journal
I'll be waiting patiently.

Sent from my SM-J710F using Tapatalk

Back