New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

FYI I put clear plastic cups and or bottles over all my baby's they love it... So do not limit it to just the two

@Ripper is always here to help us out. Sure has kept my head on straight and nothing but great advice!
Thanks bud.. I just tell people what has worked for me thru trial and error.. I will say I like cups better then bottles as the cups do not fall over so watch for that..

@Ripper is always here to help us out. Sure has kept my head on straight and nothing but great advice!
agreed... i was down some minutes ago due to condition of couple of babies..but now i have Hope! though i wanted just 3 plants but don't know why i don't want even want to let 1 of them to die.. :( i guess i am getting attached to them!!

i dont mind that!! i can cover them all but will that put them in stretch mode? because so far they are under 2x42W CFL 6500K. my COBs have not yet arrived!
It shouldnt but if they do stretch a bit it actually makes them easier to water later on.. And if yo have any wire hangers you can make a little holder to hold them up but the cups have never caused mine to stretch ever

Well I came to see if I could be of further help, and @Ripper was already all over it. So enjoy a puppy.
giphy.gif

Thanks bud.. I just tell people what has worked for me thru trial and error.. I will say I like cups better then bottles as the cups do not fall over so watch for that..
i'll be putting domes made out of 1.5L Nestle mineral water bottles on both plants (Devil Cream and Sweet Skunk) for now. first thing in morning (9 hours from now) i will replace them with clear plastic cups!

Back