New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

A little height also makes it harder to get water and nutes on the first set of leaves once they get big. Yes, i did that on both my girls!

J
i'll be putting domes made out of 1.5L Nestle mineral water bottles on both plants (Devil Cream and Sweet Skunk) for now. first thing in morning (9 hours from now) i will replace them with clear plastic cups!
goid job bud I think you will see a difference in them by that time

Well I came to see if I could be of further help, and @Ripper was already all over it. So enjoy a puppy.
giphy.gif
t
thanks guyz.. you saved from going in a downer! keeping my fingers crossed.. lets rock! :headbang:

J

goid job bud I think you will see a difference in them by that time

yes indeed.. there is significant improvement in condition of Devil Cream Auto. :cooldance::woohoo1:. its standing on its own now and the leaves are looking better.
Sweet Skunk Auto has much greener stem now but leaves very much in same condition.. i hope it will also improve with some time!

pictures will follow once i reach home! Thanks @Ripper! i will be using your clear cup method for every germinated plant! its very effective! :thumbsup:

yes indeed.. there is significant improvement in condition of Devil Cream Auto. :cooldance::woohoo1:. its standing on its own now and the leaves are looking better.
Sweet Skunk Auto has much greener stem now but leaves very much in same condition.. i hope it will also improve with some time!

pictures will follow once i reach home! Thanks @Ripper! i will be using your clear cup method for every germinated plant! its very effective! :thumbsup:
Glad things look better.. Not my method someone told me about it a long time ago just paying it forward brother

hi guyz..

things are very much on track.. one of the two plants has survived and looking very strong now.. the second one.. sweet skunk.. not so..

Day-6 - +Speed

both plants Right on track! one plant looks like growing another set of leaves.. the other tortured by seed shell is following!! :smoking:

Day-3 - Devil Cream

one plant is looking good! the second has gotten back on its feet and leaves looking up like they should! pretty strong now if you look back how it made me panic here on AFN! :biggrin:

Day-WTF(cont.) - Sweet Skunk

the stem looked very green and upright in the morning when i checked but it has failed so far to shed off the seed skin and neither does it look in a mood to do so!! :(
never expected 2 plants out of 5 running into seed issue this. does it really happen that often?

and now the pictures

First of all the tragedy - Sweet Skunk

IMG-20160503-WA0012.jpg

+Speed
IMG-20160503-WA0016.jpg

IMG-20160503-WA0015.jpg

Devil Cream that was was down yesterday

IMG-20160503-WA0011.jpg
IMG-20160503-WA0013.jpg

The other Devil Cream

IMG-20160503-WA0010.jpg

Attachments

• IMG-20160503-WA0014.jpg
    IMG-20160503-WA0014.jpg
    98.4 KB · Views: 54
She will get going she is standing straight up give her time she may surprise you

She will get going she is standing straight up give her time she may surprise you
yeah, lets see.. it was a single seed so should have added more variety.. hoping for the best! :) i was just going through your grow log and your plants at day 5/6 have much rapid growth than my plants.. is it the difference of pot and soil? or the genetics?? what i have read over is that plants in bigger pots start off late due to more space for root building.. your case looks exactly opposite!
btw i chose +speed only because it said quickest time from seed to harvest 7 weeks..

Back