New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

i removed the clear cup in the morning as it was looking very droopy.. should it put it over again? i thought i should let the soil dry a little quicker.

lights will be upgraded tonight... they have arrived!

Do you have a possibility to get it outside directly in sun ? Don't know your temp outside now. When it's looking droopy maybe bettere without cup, there must be wind to dry it out fast. Sorry but I'm not a proof ;)

yes i can put it outside but now the sun has set. tonight they can get under new light. will put the cup back on and should i spray water on it again?

Hi bud. Sorry your having an issue. Do you have any kind of perlite or vermiculite in your soil? They are for drainage, and maybe that is the issue. The soil may not be as dry as it appears. The core of the pot, where the roots are, can stay moist for a rather long time. Do you plan on using the same mix when you trans plant?

hi guyz, sorry i got really stuck and couldnt post the updates.. but i am afraid there is not much good news.

the +Speed died the same day when i got home and the smaller Devil Cream also was in same condition. i think @XxxAuto you are right about light issue. they had been kept under low light for too long. so i gave up on both plants and threw them away. they were dry and finished :(
i checked the soil but it was dry on top and very lightly damp near the bottom. no way it was wet.

@Fuggzy . thanks bro for keeping an eye here. i was planning on using the same soil for bigger pot but after seeing your post (if we reach that stage! lol), i have decided to add a mix of coco, perlit and vermiculite to this soil mix. i got it today and made pots for two new seeds :( . i roughly added 30-40% of coco, perlite, vermiculite to current soil mix and planted 2 new seeds in them. i hope that turns out better

for the light, i got today to work on it. the two barely surviving plants are out for some sunlight. so far have managed to assemble 1 COB. lets see how it works. i am running it on a 36V 3Amp constant current driver. the specifications say the chip brand is Epileds, its Color ratio is full spectrum, 380nm-840nm, and of-course.. its made in China :D lol.

and now the pictures..

+Speed.. that died
DSC_0189.jpg

+Speed.. barely surviving and showing exactly same symptoms as other plant. i hope sun and new lights help bring some good luck!
DSC_0190.jpg

Devil Cream.. same story as surviving +Speed

DSC_0191.jpg

Back