New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

yeah, lets see.. it was a single seed so should have added more variety.. hoping for the best! :) i was just going through your grow log and your plants at day 5/6 have much rapid growth than my plants.. is it the difference of pot and soil? or the genetics?? what i have read over is that plants in bigger pots start off late due to more space for root building.. your case looks exactly opposite!
btw i chose +speed only because it said quickest time from seed to harvest 7 weeks..
Most likely just genetics.. My Mephisto was tiny but she isn't anymore in fact her cola is bigger then the other two you looked at .. They eventually catch up.. I grow with led and keep it 24 inches till the stretch is over then I keep it 12 inches..

Most likely just genetics.. My Mephisto was tiny but she isn't anymore in fact her cola is bigger then the other two you looked at .. They eventually catch up.. I grow with led and keep it 24 inches till the stretch is over then I keep it 12 inches..

i have couple of 100W COBs in shipping.. will get them on 9th May as per tracking. so far none of the seeds have shown much stretching under 84W of CFL power.. but if i see your Day-5 pic and then Day-7.. man!! thats massive growth.. lol.. :thumbsup: i hope my auto babes follow the same path!! :smoking:

i have couple of 100W COBs in shipping.. will get them on 9th May as per tracking. so far none of the seeds have shown much stretching under 84W of CFL power.. but if i see your Day-5 pic and then Day-7.. man!! thats massive growth.. lol.. :thumbsup: i hope my auto babes follow the same path!! :smoking:
They will all get there bud they all have a time when they explode in growth..

Is the membrane still on the one? You could gently put one drop of water directly on it to see if it will soften up enough to bust loose on its own

Is the membrane still on the one? You could gently put one drop of water directly on it to see if it will soften up enough to bust loose on its own
i am keeping it humid under clear cup. but the membrane seems to be part of the plant itself.. no sign so far of softening up yet.. its firmly stuck to the leaves in shape that it can be packed back in seed.. lol

It
i am keeping it humid under clear cup. but the membrane seems to be part of the plant itself.. no sign so far of softening up yet.. its firmly stuck to the leaves in shape that it can be packed back in seed.. lol
may stay a little mutated I had one do that a couple of grows a go.. I said to myself I am not killing it and so it took a while and fell behind but it got going and produced 42 grams dried..

It

may stay a little mutated I had one do that a couple of grows a go.. I said to myself I am not killing it and so it took a while and fell behind but it got going and produced 42 grams dried..
amazing!! that's sheer hope!! i am not throwing it away! even for 10g i will not!!! :smoking:

Day-8 - +Speed - Over-watered!!

i think i have fucked up big time.. smaller of the two +Speed autos is wilting away!! :'( watered with around 1/2 filled shot glass again yesterday.. that makes it second watering on day-7. All other plants are fine but here is what it looks like right now.. heart breaking stuff!! :cuss:

the soil is lightly damp... i probed around a little with my finger to check the soil and couldn't see any signs of water accumulating anywhere..

Before
IMG-20160503-WA0015.jpg

Right now - 24 hours after water!

DSC_0180.jpg
DSC_0181.jpg
DSC_0182.jpg

Don't like... Hurry clear plastic cup over again, maybe some first aid before ;) try ONLY dust spray from now... 3 pressure every second day

Back