New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

I am on my phone so the details I can't see great but I would say give her a few days.. Put a clear cup over her and see what she does ... The clear cup will keep her nice and moist
I agree with Rip here. Neither of them look like there is really anything wrong. Put a cup on them both.

This is a common look. Sometimes they do some weird curls, and stuff underground, and come out angeled. I think it just need to figure out what way is up. Was it already pointing up, and then go limp? If it did fall, it may be a sign of over watering, and it is doing what is know as dampening off. Lets hope it's just confused, and needs to stand up.
dsc_0177-jpg.561790

This to me looks like the seed cover came off, but the seed membrane is still there. If you put the cup over it, it will keep the humidity higher in there, and the membrane will stay soft, and just fall off.
dsc_0179-jpg.561802

Subbed in bud, sorry I though I already was.:pop:

Sor
@Ripper .. you talking about Devil Cream right?
both they look a bit over watered as that soil looks super wet.. Put a cup over both and let that soil dry out before you water it again... They will get going most likely

@Fuggzy Thanks for subbing bro...

the devil cream auto just came out of soil like that. i can see true leaves emerging but its just lying down.. your words really have given me hope.. should cover them both up with clingfilm instead?

@Fuggzy Thanks for subbing bro...

the devil cream auto just came out of soil like that. i can see true leaves emerging but its just lying down.. your words really have given me hope.. should cover them both up with clingfilm instead?
A clear cup if you have any is best keeps it humid but also allows in fresh air

Sor

both they look a bit over watered as that soil looks super wet.. Put a cup over both and let that soil dry out before you water it again... They will get going most likely
i gave the devil creams and sweet skunk their first water spray just now.. planted them on wednesday.. so its been like 4 days since i planted them and watered the soil

i gave the devil creams and sweet skunk their first water spray just now.. planted them on wednesday.. so its been like 4 days since i planted them and watered the soil
Ok then it's fresh watering.. You got any clear plastic bottles from drinking water you can cut the tops off of them and use them as well

Back