New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

you got a lot of stuff going on in your first grow @XxxAuto ..lol.. thanks for the input. i will put it on 18/6 light schedule. waiting for a couple of 100W (32V*3000mA) Epileds COB leds from China. tried to get MarsHydro Reflector 96 at first but couldn't work out the deal due to some issues. you got a really pretty light there Mars II. :thumbsup:

hmm.. I couldn't see the plant suffering.. the stem was turning color and it was looking painful.. so just gently removed the seed shell.. no way it was coming off by itself.. the second plant has started growing a couple of more leaves already and its just Day-2. this +Speed Auto by @Sweet Seeds looks to live up to its name which is exactly why i bought it.

i haven't watered the plant since i put the seed in soil.. should i do that?? the soil on surface looks dry but it might be little damp below... and NOT "bone dry" by any means.. confused a little!

you got a lot of stuff going on in your first grow @XxxAuto ..lol.. thanks for the input. i will put it on 18/6 light schedule. waiting for a couple of 100W (32V*3000mA) Epileds COB leds from China. tried to get MarsHydro Reflector 96 at first but couldn't work out the deal due to some issues. you got a really pretty light there Mars II. :thumbsup:

hmm.. I couldn't see the plant suffering.. the stem was turning color and it was looking painful.. so just gently removed the seed shell.. no way it was coming off by itself.. the second plant has started growing a couple of more leaves already and its just Day-2. this +Speed Auto by @Sweet Seeds looks to live up to its name which is exactly why i bought it.

i haven't watered the plant since i put the seed in soil.. should i do that?? the soil on surface looks dry but it might be little damp below... and NOT "bone dry" by any means.. confused a little!
Hey... Please picture sometimes better than words. ;-)

My first Lime and Widow do a stretch,so when I done the Xtreme I use a clear plastic cup to put over her, holding the moist, and ONLY use an mist spray 1 time dayli, just as the ground was damp at the top.

i will post the pictures when i go back home in the evening... was getting late for office. should have sprayed them, you are right.. with little roots, it will not be able to use water in the lower part of pot i guess... now i am worried.. i hope they survive another 8 hours till i mist them! :/

i will post the pictures when i go back home in the evening... was getting late for office. should have sprayed them, you are right.. with little roots, it will not be able to use water in the lower part of pot i guess... now i am worried.. i hope they survive another 8 hours till i mist them! :/
They will survive... Hard little beast ;)

here go Day-2 pictures.. sprayed them a little with water... should i spray them daily for now?

Plant-1 future looks bleak. the stem has weird color. i hope the damage done by seed shell is recoverable. it is half the size compared to other plant
Plant-2 looks better but more stretched.

they are getting around 5500 lumins of 6500K light.. will it be enough for another 8-10 days? i have 2x100W COB leds in shipment.. don't want to spend more on CFLs. the two CFLs i have were needed for home anyways..

Plant-1

DSC_0164.jpg

DSC_0165.jpg

Plant-2

DSC_0167.jpg

DSC_0166.jpg

Hi TheKB, they are looking good. You don't need to spray water on them daily. It would be bad. I'd would put them 6 inches a part from the lights. 12 inches is too far away with cfl bulbs. Hope I can help

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

yes sure, thanks @Af_mini and @XxxAuto .. really appreciate your help here.. i'm a total n00b when it comes to growing anything... all i know is how to smoke this shit up!! loll!! :smoking:

i went through this CFL thread today and already changed the height to 6".. sorry failed to mention that here!! :doh: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/cfl-orientation-and-distance-charts.16904/

the soil is looking wet because i sprayed the plants/pots before taking photos... its quite hot here too, don't have temp sensor but it was 38C outside today and i'm not using any AC yet. also this gentle spray, just enough to wet the surface of pot wont last too long i'm afraid. and its a small pot too... as of right now the surface looks dry again

or maybe i am just getting paranoid..

here is the current picture of soil..
DSC_0170.jpg

DSC_0168.jpg

Attachments

• DSC_0169.jpg
    DSC_0169.jpg
    162.7 KB · Views: 48
yes sure, thanks @Af_mini and @XxxAuto .. really appreciate your help here.. i'm a total n00b when it comes to growing anything... all i know is how to smoke this shit up!! loll!! :smoking:

i went through this CFL thread today and already changed the height to 6".. sorry failed to mention that here!! :doh: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/cfl-orientation-and-distance-charts.16904/

the soil is looking wet because i sprayed the plants/pots before taking photos... its quite hot here too, don't have temp sensor but it was 38C outside today and i'm not using any AC yet. also this gentle spray, just enough to wet the surface of pot wont last too long i'm afraid. and its a small pot too... as of right now the surface looks dry again

or maybe i am just getting paranoid..

here is the current picture of soil..
View attachment 560352
View attachment 560350

Hey... I was same like you at 5 weeks ago.. When I buy 3 seeds local shop near me, I then thought wupti in soil outsdoors and lots of water... And then 4 month = BONUS. but I was smarter unfortunately after I Googled when I came home. Look my situation now 5 weeks later
:crying:

But a very exciting and challenging hobby now.

Okay with these temp, I think you must spray daily...

Back