New Grower The KB's First Grow - Sweet Seeds Autos

yes sure, thanks @Af_mini and @XxxAuto .. really appreciate your help here.. i'm a total n00b when it comes to growing anything... all i know is how to smoke this shit up!! loll!! :smoking:

i went through this CFL thread today and already changed the height to 6".. sorry failed to mention that here!! :doh: https://www.autoflower.org/threads/cfl-orientation-and-distance-charts.16904/

the soil is looking wet because i sprayed the plants/pots before taking photos... its quite hot here too, don't have temp sensor but it was 38C outside today and i'm not using any AC yet. also this gentle spray, just enough to wet the surface of pot wont last too long i'm afraid. and its a small pot too... as of right now the surface looks dry again

or maybe i am just getting paranoid..

here is the current picture of soil..
View attachment 560352
View attachment 560350
No problems at all. I'm glad to help. To be honest l'm not good at watering plants because I killed so many of them by over-watering or sometimes i got too busy to remember giving them water.

One thing on how I watered my Blue Mystic seedling , which was in solo cup, is I use a shot of glass(equivalent to 1 oz ) to measure how much I can give. I sprinkled only half an oz of water around the seedling and wait for 12 hours to check on them. If soil dry out, give the other half oz left and keep repeating. You can feel the weight of your pot before and after your feedings as well.

Anyway, feel free to try it out but go with your flow. Happy Growing!!!

@XxxAuto a lot of reading sure is good but at times it gets confusing.. i started reading about seed germination and by the time i started my first grow, i was really unsure if i was gonna get any plant at all.. you never know unless you try! lol.. :D now ive got 3 more plants which are just popping their heads out of soil, way more than i needed.. lol

@Af_mini just watered both plants with your method. since the pots are very small, not more capacity than solo cup, its not possible to use weight method yet. I will be transplanting them around day-14. for now i just watered around the plants, gave them less than half of shot glass. but one thing for sure.. i am not gonna kill them by getting "too busy to remember giving them water"! :bow: i am stalking them like a psychopath at them moment.. its just that they can't stop me!! lol!

Day-5 - +Speed

both plants looking great.. looks like they are on the track!

Plant-1.jpg
Plant-2.jpg
Plant-2b.jpg

Day-2 - Devil Cream

Planted 2 seeds.. one plant is looking fine.. the other seems to be dying on me!! HELP!! is there anything that can be done!!!?????????? :shrug:

DSC_0176.jpg

and the dying b|tch! :'(

DSC_0177.jpg
DSC_0178.jpg

Day-WTF... - Sweet Skunk

it was a freebie... had so many hopes on it as i liked the name... sweet skunk. lol.. but it disappointed the most... came out of soil some 48 hours ago along with Devil Cream Autos but with seed shell still on.. but i am certain that its THE END? the plant broke the soil with seed shell on it... i thought it will shake it off by itself but just didnt... today i took it off and now you can see for yourself... dont think much can be done!!! :crying: it SUCKS reallyy!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DSC_0179.jpg

@Fuggzy @epenguin @Ripper @krug

sorry to bother you guys.. but really appreciate your advice here... hard times bros! :(
I am on my phone so the details I can't see great but I would say give her a few days.. Put a clear cup over her and see what she does ... The clear cup will keep her nice and moist

Back