Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

@Vlad The Inhaler & @Itisi For sure, he was male since first signs of sex. I'm just waiting for the uppers to mature before I harvest pollen & have fun sorting out the storage of it for future use. Every time he opens up a lower sac I pluck it off, I'm so mean LOL.

Man! Leave his danglies alone! How would you like it if somebody kept tugging on your sack? [emoji33]

You should be ashamed of yourself Vorko... as a bloke yourself, I thought you'd have a bit more understanding. [emoji51]

LMAO @Vlad The Inhaler I feel his pain but I'm trying to get the tops to finish up so I can end his Blue-ball misery! Poor plant has to whiff lady-plant pheromones 24/7 & doesn't get to rock their world (I may dose a branch of the Hydra since she's such a huge bush & still growing). The grow after this I'll definitely chuck his pollen but I have to wait until after a vacation at the end of March to start seeds.

So you'll wait for him to die before you artificially inseminate the bitches with his pollen?

No fair.

I hope you're being nice to his face, cos I'm not liking what I'm hearing you say behind his back.

Do you have a wife/girlfriend that could maybe offer him a sympathy wank?

@Vlad The Inhaler & @Itisi For sure, he was male since first signs of sex. I'm just waiting for the uppers to mature before I harvest pollen & have fun sorting out the storage of it for future use. Every time he opens up a lower sac I pluck it off, I'm so mean LOL.
Ha ha your pulling his nads off that just sounds wrong on every level [emoji23] [emoji23]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

So you'll wait for him to die before you artificially inseminate the bitches with his pollen?

No fair.

I hope you're being nice to his face, cos I'm not liking what I'm hearing you say behind his back.

Sympathy wank. [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji319] [emoji110] [emoji100] [emoji106] [emoji377]

Itisi
it is isn't it?

No fair.

[emoji23] [emoji23] [emoji24]

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

@Vlad The Inhaler, my wife comes out to see the plants every once in a while. She just shakes her head at my lonely boy in his cold room under a crappy light. She's just happy I have my ladies going strong except for the electric bill LOL.

Ok mate, no problem. I'll send Mrs Vlad over.. she'll do anything for a spliff!

Here's a quick teaser of Helga the super bush. I went to Lowes (large hardware chain) looking for a 30" tomato cage that their site said was in stock at my local store. They did not have the cage so I compromised with two sets of Orchid/Plant trellis with FREE Dragonfly clips. I hope she's singing "I Feel Pretty." She had her last veg feed and is drying out before the switch to early flowering. The girl is a pagoda tower of branches looking to become colas!
IMG_4924.JPG

Back