Lighting The House of Vorkosigan

Mona revealed it is Mike. I will be away from my grow for a few days so I pulled Mike from the tent, he needs to last cold temps & minimal light while I'm gone because I don't have time to set up another area. The girls will all get a super dosing of food since I won't be around to feed them. *fingers crossed* Hope the babes survive my being gone.

Mona revealed it is Mike. I will be away from my grow for a few days so I pulled Mike from the tent, he needs to last cold temps & minimal light while I'm gone because I don't have time to set up another area. The girls will all get a super dosing of food since I won't be around to feed them. *fingers crossed* Hope the babes survive my being gone.
Oh bollocks.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

@Itisi They're regular seed stock so I knew it was a possibility. The breeder said the stock was 4yrs old & not many seeds out there. If he survives until I'm home I'll rig my UFO light somewhere & harvest the pollen, use the rest of the plant for salve.

Ah, a plan! Excellent. Here's a question for you. In a legal state, does a male plant still count as 1 plant?

Itisi
it is isn't it?

@Itisi Yes, unfortunately. I didn't have time to drop another seed yesterday so I'm still within my 4 Plant allowance. I'm still deciding if I want to drop another bean when I get back home. I have so many seeds to choose from & more on the way but only one grow space with the potential to stunt new babies as the eldest two will be flowering soon & I'll be turning on the UVB light for that.

Happy Friday everyone!

25Dec - Mixed 1gal water with 1mL Mammoth P. 4.5mL of Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Herculean Harvest, Athena's Aminas, Hygea Hydration. 2.5mL Zeus Juice, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, & Kraken. pH 5.9, ppm 370. Fed everyone heavy except Mike as he was moved out of the tent to survive the cold with minimal sunlight through windows while I was away from my grow.
The ladies IMG_4592.jpg
Blanca IMG_4593.JPG IMG_4594.JPG
Jewel IMG_4595.JPG IMG_4596.JPG
27Dec - Came home and found Mike had survived along with the others but Blanca was looking hard hit by my absence. Fed everyone heavy and gave Mike 1 cup because he was in the cold room.
Upon my return IMG_4599.jpg
Blanca has been droopy IMG_4600.jpg IMG_4601.jpg
Jewel just exploded! IMG_4602.jpg IMG_4603.jpg
28Dec - For Blanca & Jewel mixed 1gal water with full strength late veg feed - 1mL Mammoth P. 10mL Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Athena's Aminas, Hygea Hydration, Kraken. 15mL Herculean Harvest. 5mL Zeus Juice, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Posidezyme. Added 2mL Olympus Up - pH 6.2 ppm 800. Fed Blanca & Jewel 2 cups. Mixed 59oz water with 1/2mL Mammoth P. 2.5mL Medusa Magic, Hygea Hydration, Herculean Harvest. 1mL Gaia Mania, Sues Juice, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, & Kraken. Fed Mike & Helga 1 cup.
29Dec - Blanca & Jewel received 2 cups of their mix. Helga received 1 cup of her mix.
30Dec - Blanca & Jewel received 2 cups of their mix. Helga received 1 cup & Mike received 2 cups of their mix. I moved Mike back into the tent because I felt sorry for him but he will get removed before he starts dropping pollen as I don't want seeds yet BUT I do want pollen LOL.

More pictures shortly...

Jewel has seriously exploded after FIM and leaf-tucking IMG_4608.jpg IMG_4609.JPG
Helga survived her days stuck under the humidity dome while I was away IMG_4610.JPG
Poor droopy Blanca. Still lots of growth from FIM and leaf-tucking IMG_4613.jpg IMG_4614.JPG
Mike the survivor! IMG_4615.jpg IMG_4616.JPG

Update was delayed but happy Monday!

31Dec - Fed Blanca 1c, Jewel 2c, Helga 1c, & Mike 2c. Blanca doesn't take too much to make her happy.
1Jan - Mixed up feed. Blanca & Jewel's mix 1gal of water with 1mL Mammoth P. 5mL Zeus Juice, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Posoidenzyme. 10mL Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Athena's Aminas, Hygea Hydration, Kraken. 30mL Herculean Harvest. 3mL Olympus Up. ppm 850 pH 6.2. Fed Blanca 1c & Jewel 2c.
Mike & Helga's mix 59oz water with .5mL Mammoth P. 2.5mL Medusa Magic, Hygea Hydration, Herculean Harvest. 1.5mL Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Kraken. pH 6.1. Mike & Helga fed 1c each.
2Jan & 3Jan - Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2.5c, Mike 1.5c, Helga 1c.
4Jan - Mixed up Early Flowering feed for Blanca & Jewel - 1gal water with 1.5mL Mammoth P. 10mL Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Posiodenzyme, Kraken, & Aphrodite's Extraction. 15mL Athena's Aminas, Mega Morpheus, Hygea Hydration, & Triton's Trawl. 30mL Herculean Harvest. 1/4tsp Maxi Crop 0-0-17. 6mL Olympus Up. ppm 1230 pH 6.4. Fed 2c each.
Helga & Mike's feed - 59oz water with .5mL Mammoth P. 2.5mL Medusa Magic, Hygea Hydration, Herculean Harvest. 1.5mL Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Kraken. ppm 385 pH 6.2. Fed 1c each
5Jan & 6Jan - Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2.5c, Mike 1.5c, & Helga 1c.
7Jan - Early Flowering mix for Blanca & Jewel without the Maxi Crop (says to feed once a week so I'll put it in every other mix). ppm 1060 pH 6.2. Fed Mike & Blanca 1.5c, Jewel 3c (the girl's a glutton). Tied Mike, Blanca, & Jewel down to open their structures and make it easier for me to defoliate.
Early veg mix for Helga, fed 1c.
8Jan & 9Jan - Mike & Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2c, & Helga fed 1c.
I removed a lot of the open containers of water to reduce the humidity, it has been between 60-65%, due to Blanca & Jewel starting their flowering.
Blanca before tie-down stood 10" (25.4cm). She's picky about nutes - gave me CaMg deficiency & now N tox claw IMG_4648.JPG IMG_4649.jpg
Blanca post tie-down IMG_4660.jpg IMG_4661.JPG

Helga has established and grown since this picture. IMG_4650.jpg IMG_4651.jpg
Mike the survivor coming in at 7" (17.8cm) before tie-down IMG_4652.jpg IMG_4653.jpg
Mike post tie-down (some bullocks for @Itisi) IMG_4656.jpg IMG_4657.JPG
Jewel takes whatever I give her & begs for more, the lush! She stood 9" (22.9cm) before tie-down IMG_4654.jpg IMG_4655.jpg
Jewel post tie-down IMG_4658.jpg IMG_4659.JPG

Update was delayed but happy Monday!

31Dec - Fed Blanca 1c, Jewel 2c, Helga 1c, & Mike 2c. Blanca doesn't take too much to make her happy.
1Jan - Mixed up feed. Blanca & Jewel's mix 1gal of water with 1mL Mammoth P. 5mL Zeus Juice, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Posoidenzyme. 10mL Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Athena's Aminas, Hygea Hydration, Kraken. 30mL Herculean Harvest. 3mL Olympus Up. ppm 850 pH 6.2. Fed Blanca 1c & Jewel 2c.
Mike & Helga's mix 59oz water with .5mL Mammoth P. 2.5mL Medusa Magic, Hygea Hydration, Herculean Harvest. 1.5mL Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Kraken. pH 6.1. Mike & Helga fed 1c each.
2Jan & 3Jan - Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2.5c, Mike 1.5c, Helga 1c.
4Jan - Mixed up Early Flowering feed for Blanca & Jewel - 1gal water with 1.5mL Mammoth P. 10mL Medusa Magic, Gaia Mania, Posiodenzyme, Kraken, & Aphrodite's Extraction. 15mL Athena's Aminas, Mega Morpheus, Hygea Hydration, & Triton's Trawl. 30mL Herculean Harvest. 1/4tsp Maxi Crop 0-0-17. 6mL Olympus Up. ppm 1230 pH 6.4. Fed 2c each.
Helga & Mike's feed - 59oz water with .5mL Mammoth P. 2.5mL Medusa Magic, Hygea Hydration, Herculean Harvest. 1.5mL Gaia Mania, Zeus Juice, Athena's Aminas, Demeter's Destiny, Aphrodite's Extraction, Kraken. ppm 385 pH 6.2. Fed 1c each
5Jan & 6Jan - Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2.5c, Mike 1.5c, & Helga 1c.
7Jan - Early Flowering mix for Blanca & Jewel without the Maxi Crop (says to feed once a week so I'll put it in every other mix). ppm 1060 pH 6.2. Fed Mike & Blanca 1.5c, Jewel 3c (the girl's a glutton). Tied Mike, Blanca, & Jewel down to open their structures and make it easier for me to defoliate.
Early veg mix for Helga, fed 1c.
8Jan & 9Jan - Mike & Blanca fed 1.5c, Jewel fed 2c, & Helga fed 1c.
I removed a lot of the open containers of water to reduce the humidity, it has been between 60-65%, due to Blanca & Jewel starting their flowering.
Blanca before tie-down stood 10" (25.4cm). She's picky about nutes - gave me CaMg deficiency & now N tox claw View attachment 684451 View attachment 684452
Blanca post tie-down View attachment 684463 View attachment 684464

Helga has established and grown since this picture. View attachment 684453 View attachment 684454
Mike the survivor coming in at 7" (17.8cm) before tie-down View attachment 684455 View attachment 684456
Mike post tie-down (some bullocks for @Itisi) View attachment 684459 View attachment 684460
Jewel takes whatever I give her & begs for more, the lush! She stood 9" (22.9cm) before tie-down View attachment 684457 View attachment 684458
Jewel post tie-down View attachment 684461 View attachment 684462
Lol. It's bollocks.

Looking very healthy, nice work.

Itisi
it is isn't it?

Back