Fast Buds The Elvis grows Girl Scout cookies!

Thank you very much!!!
eimages.jpg

ElvisOnHisThrone_1024x1024.jpg

Thank you ladies and gentleman good evening!!
eimages.jpg

rock-band-o.gif
elvis_moves.gif

moshpit.gif
moshpit.gif

2898875-01.jpg

lets have a look inside Graceland!!:pass:
Graceland.jpg

0815150008[1].jpg

:welcome:cookie 1
0815150008a[1].jpg

cookie 2
0815150008b[1].jpg

I'm letting the stems stretch then ill add more soil, and that stem will become root!:eyebrows:

the west cost OG
0815150009a[1].jpg

Hawaii-Elvis-.jpg

Hey elvis whats up bud. Im sure you will bring out the full potential of your girls. I havent looked much into how FB came up with the gsc, would be interesting to learnwith all the controversy surrounding gsc. But did they really have to use a school girl scout with underdeveloped tatas as there ad?? Kinda odd

But good luck with your grow friend, i know there ads are nothing to do with you personally lol whats the yield on these since gsc is traditionally a low Yielder. Quality over quantity is my style :) I'm interested in to see how they turn out

Hey elvis whats up bud. Im sure you will bring out the full potential of your girls. I havent looked much into how FB came up with the gsc, would be interesting to learnwith all the controversy surrounding gsc. But did they really have to use a school girl scout with underdeveloped tatas as there ad?? Kinda odd

But good luck with your grow friend, i know there ads are nothing to do with you personally lol whats the yield on these since gsc is traditionally a low Yielder. Quality over quantity is my style :) I'm interested in to see how they turn out
Im definitely interested in the genetics. Im from cali and there were lots of fake gsc in the dispensary world. It would Amazing if they got the genetics right for an auto version.

Back