Fast Buds The Elvis grows Girl Scout cookies!

Every one likes big buds on a girl scout don't they?
Is that really a question Blessed?
flash.gif
kidseyessmiley2.gif

Hey man, you may be interested - I have two cookie crosses going in photos right now - Casey Cookies and Urkle Cookies. I picked them up in PDX as clones and are growing like crazy. I will probably flip them end of Dec. They are begging for it now, but I am focused on keeping the light for the autos till they finish. :)

So good and bad experiences...I popped a gsc bean and it's huge !!! Will be flowering any day now and in 3 gal smart pots. The pheno I have already has a destinctive minty smell and huge very indica dominant thick fan leaves. I really can't wait to see the final products. On the downside I also had 3 green crack seeds and all 3 were fails !!! 1 didn't germ, 1 was a mutant that popped but never developed into anything more than a green bean !!! And the 3rd died due to neglect as I put her under the hps with the big girls shortly after breaking the soil and forgot to water for a few days so she dried and shrivelled.

Still I have 1 northern light almost ready for chop from 00 seeds which is nice looking and an average yielder.

1 fast and vast and 1 2f2v that I am extremely disappointed with as I find them to be the 2 worste yielders from all my auto experiments I think I will be lucky to see a zip from each dry!!! Now maybe it is my fault as night temps are dropping alot and humidity is becoming a bit high and hard to control but if this is the case they are not very forgiving at all.

simply outstanding my man THE ELVIS girl scout cookies enjoy bro

Hey man, you may be interested - I have two cookie crosses going in photos right now - Casey Cookies and Urkle Cookies. I picked them up in PDX as clones and are growing like crazy. I will probably flip them end of Dec. They are begging for it now, but I am focused on keeping the light for the autos till they finish. :)
any pics blessed pls? i had a bubbas urkle cookies but turned out to be a male, pollinated a blue cush by mephisto with it.

Dude, I think I am going to try Colorado Cookies next. The Urkle Cookie photo still have a few weeks to go/ I had to give the Casey cookies to my buddy as my room got too small. :) I've tried some early samples and I am pretty, pretty, pretty sure that they are going to be excellent. I think I may get into that auto,photo, auto, photo schedule pretty nicely.

Back