Fast Buds The Elvis grows Girl Scout cookies!

Ill get 100 grams off my girl scout cookie.. maybe more.. ill run her 90 days or longer so well see. shes not very small and has a lot of vigor!! and a lot of buds.. I guess as of looking at her today 120 dry grams but yea never know and I don't normally weigh my cannabis..
so lemme get this str8 gsc 120oz dry?? how tall is the sativa 4 oz off a autoflower sativa?? what lights you using Elvis

Im pretty sure elvis said grams not OZs that's if me blinkers are working proper that is.. haha ...lol ....btw those fast buds colas are looking super frosty elvis ! great job and growing skills :greenthumb: loving the grow thus far ..cheers

Lets Rock AFN!!:headbang:
whoooo!!! I'm a Stoned brudda today!!:dizzy::dizzy:

pink-floyd-wall-animation-o.gif

giphy.gif

:dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::dizzy::gassy:
giphy.gif
:amazon:

yea.. anyways.. I have some pics!!

west coast og at 56 days lots of trics at this age this 15 x closer.. this a test of whats to come ..
01.jpg

Scc.jpg

pink-floyd-meat-grinder-o.gif
I was going to do something but I forgot...:cheers:

I been checking out a couple of your grows, Elvis, as i am wanting to grow a couple strains from Fast Buds. I'm subbed for this, and gonna keep checking out any other grows you have from Fast Buds. You have any opinion on Heavyweight Seeds? they got some strains I'm eyeing also.

You are the king, sir!

Attachments

• 71xTaOmjXYL._SL1120_.jpg
    71xTaOmjXYL._SL1120_.jpg
    93.3 KB · Views: 54
I have been watching from the rafters and love what i see. Had a problem with a pack from Greenparrot seeds and getting some wcog but i have 3 gsc i am dropping in water today. Cannot way to see yours fatten up.
Hi, what was the problem with your pack? we'd love to know what the problem was.

Back